Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.7

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Can we fix the game breaking ones first? I mean Survival inconsistencies and Host migrations are literally game breaking and has existed for a year+ now...

never had problems with those, host migration happened to me more than a month ago, it's so rare to happen, survival sometimes with my clan, we go about 3 to 6 hours, never seen that incosistence with survival, but something that i've spent pl on, I really want that to work not be off-grip like those, and also before the mainline update the nikanas were on grip, frysta skin also was, tekko has an animation bug since launch, etc. those bugs persist it's impossible to go off those bugs.

My Noggles in the Dojo are still missing their heads some their entire body's and the raptor noggle is missing it's animationa

My Corpus and Grineer articula are still missing their weapons unlike the warframe articula 

Corpus archwing enemies are still stuck facing the direction they were spawned making them easy to kill

Com'on this has been like this for a while now

2 minutes ago, ImGrowly said:

I mean, they cant fix everything at once...

Ofcourse some thing should be fixed before other things.

But some may take longer than other problems.

Im sure fixes will eventually come.

Godspeed Tenno

I wish I could share your optimism, I really do, but there are issues going back years that are still present in the game, and it's not through lack of player feedback.

Don't get me wrong, DE are a fantastic bunch and they've created something very special, I care about the future of Warframe but I just wish they'd focus on tackling the big stuff that effects thousands of its player-base every day, that sorts of things that after the 4th or 5th time that day begin to get under your skin.

If there are limitations due to the game engine or infrastructure then have the Devs be open about that so we know where we all are, maybe have 5 in house QA playing the game constant as a team and solo reporting directly to the devs about various issues they encounter, starting with the gamebreaking trickling down to minor irritations.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be here posting, I'm sure that goes for most of us here, I don't enjoy moaning believe it or not. ☺️

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitration Changes:

• Arbitration Drones are now exempt from Infested Ancient Healer Auras.

Infested was already easiest faction on arbitrations survival but now 250+ level drones will get oneshotted making all 2hr+ attempts a breeze but still because of low spawn rate and poor AI in those alerts makes pretty much impossible to go over 3hrs you must be extremely lucky on those capsule drops and lucky to not have long spawn pauses(around 30 seconds).

I'm not the first guy to say that but DE please allow us to do longer endurance runs(gimping is not fun) and bring some more valuable drops on arbitration loot table

3 minutes ago, fRxDimitrov said:

Infested was already easiest faction on arbitrations survival but now 250+ level drones will get oneshotted making all 2hr+ attempts a breeze but still because of low spawn rate and poor AI in those alerts makes pretty much impossible to go over 3hrs you must be extremely lucky on those capsule drops and lucky to not have long spawn pauses(around 30 seconds).

I'm not the first guy to say that but DE please allow us to do longer endurance runs(gimping is not fun) and bring some more valuable drops on arbitration loot table

Drones are a dumb concept anyways. They tried to fix the Ancient healers making the drones like 100 times tankier. But the direction DE wan't to go is clear. The direction we want is many times the enemy spawns, better loot, higher level scaling, higher reward scaling

1 minute ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Drones are a dumb concept anyways. They tried to fix the Ancient healers making the drones like 100 times tankier. But the direction DE wan't to go is clear. The direction we want is many times the enemy spawns, better loot, higher level scaling, higher reward scaling

the only thing i like about the drones that they shut down most broken combos this game has

250lvl drone will die with one swing of a paracesis or gram with 4x combo or 200k raw damage because drone on that level had around 70k hp and every time i had to hit it 6-8 times with ancient healer nearby

AI Fixes:

With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) - primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):

• Improvements towards AI getting stuck on doorways.

being that i play on both PS4 and PC, now only if this fix could come to PS4 Sooner.. gets tiresome when Hyekka Masters get stuck in certain maps for Defense (mainly lua or the Stationary Defense tilesets that some sorties use.) they always seem to get stuck on some invisible wall or act like the host is lagging, but glad to see this getting fixed on PC.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards an occasional crash related to memory. 
  • Fixes towards a loss of functionality when hovering over the Featured Dojos in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed larger Beam weapons (Opticor, etc) unable to hit weak points, such as Vay Hek as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1018929-opticor-does-no-damage-to-vay-hek-anymore/
  • Fixed the Judicial Coils not appearing on female Operator faces.
  • Fixed wearing Operator Masks with 'Hood Opened' causing facial accessories to be hidden.
  • Fixed cases of swapping Warframe Appearance loadouts resulting in more than one loadout being active.
  • Fixed cases where players could fall through certain platforms in Relays.
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari being invisible in the Cetus Arsenal when accessing it as the Operator.
  • Fixed inability to select items/Emotes when in the respective Gear spirals when using a controller. 
  • Fixed inability to select an Emote in the Dojo when using a controller.
  • Fixed script error resulting in black icons to appear in place of HUD buffs when the Adaptation Mod is equipped.
  • Fixed a script error when buying a Dual Pistol Skin or Bundle that contains it, upon selecting a Skin for a single Pistol.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Octavia’s Metronome ability.
  • Fixed a rare case of UI breaking with fast mouse speeds.
  • Fixed the Ambush Mod having an inaccurate description. Now it mentions that the extra damage is granted specifically to weapons.
  • Fixed certain Clan stats in the Profile Stats section not appearing for Clans created.
  • Fixed the Clan Hall having an incorrect description.

Thank you for everything you do Megan. That controller bug where you could not select any items was definitely a problem. Thank you so much.

Archived