Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.7

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitration Changes:
We have two relatively minor changes for Arbitrations this week - we are still working on bigger picture changes and improvements to the mode as a whole which require more testing and development. 

Please, for the love of god, fix the broken host migrations. In a game mode where there is no reason to stay once you die, the host leaving ruins it for everyone.

Just wasted another 20 minutes because the host quit as soon as he died and of course the host migration failed.

Why cant you just put us in our own instance as a fail safe. To quote Vay Hek - "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE"

28 minutes ago, razorr974 said:

Gara shield NOT FIXED. Whats the point in using that shield when we cannot shoot from inside. Arca plasmor is reflected back and not penetrate the shield....

Its not just the arca plasmor - the miter gets reflected to... probably some other weapons as well

"Improvements towards AI getting stuck on doorways." Nop, still getting stuck, 2 infested group, 5-6 in each. One stuck in tunnel one in front of it.
I could understand if there were some special and great deal to get from there, but seeing as it was well NOTHING, I'd say the AI locomotion is still the same.

That being said, the % of such occurrence is lesser, to some degree....

Still, step in right direction though.

I don't know if anyone has read my thread yet in the music bugs forum, but every time I play Sancuary (recently) it keeps playing the load-in music during the entire time I play. This is the music that plays before you jump through the first portal, when you are in the area with the large Simaris head in the sky. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitration Changes:
We have two relatively minor changes for Arbitrations this week - we are still working on bigger picture changes and improvements to the mode as a whole which require more testing and development. 

• Arbitration Drones are now exempt from Infested Ancient Healer Auras.
  • Reduced Arbitration Defense Wave length to balance mission time played in comparison to Arbitration Survival missions.  

You know you could have just reduced the missions to 5mins/5 rounds.  Many of have said we would prefer 5mins/5 rounds over the 10min/10 rounds we have now because to put it simply, we see no reason for the doubled durations other than to make things take longer, it doesn't make it harder, it just makes it so it takes longer to get to each reward. 

3 hours ago, Nuvaftw said:

7 hotfixes and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working...

this! , melee is borked since the chimera update, how is it possible that noone from DE acknowledge the sad state of melee since the update.

Half the hotfixes were crap fixes for cosmetics and we still have one of the main warframe gameplay  mechanics bugged and half working. fix melee ffs

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed cases of swapping Warframe Appearance loadouts resulting in more than one loadout being active.
  • Fixed a rare case of UI breaking with fast mouse speeds.

Glad to see this fixed so fast! 😄

38 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You know you could have just reduced the missions to 5mins/5 rounds.  Many of have said we would prefer 5mins/5 rounds over the 10min/10 rounds we have now because to put it simply, we see no reason for the doubled durations other than to make things take longer, it doesn't make it harder, it just makes it so it takes longer to get to each reward. 

Very much this.

I've only had one group stay to rot C - regardless of the rewards or how well we were doing, ppl just get bored and extract.  The game mode DRAAAGGSS on forever.

Bite sized gameplay indeed.

Archived