Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.7

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, HarmonyKin said:

Hey,nicely done!! (ai bugs) ❤️  

Why are people complimenting the small things? If they really wanted a solid AI, just Dijkstra's algorithm with path selection randomizer that increased as distance to player decreases! use something like 1/arctan(distance) so they follow a streamlined path to the player and spread out near the conflict area. FIx Host migrations first, remove arbitration drones and increase number of spawns/level for arbitrations. Fix survival as a mode entirely!

Fixed wearing Operator Masks with 'Hood Opened' causing facial accessories to be hidden.

W6utOzJ.jpg

z3OCFnv.jpg

I can place the atmos mask over a bloody scarf but it wont be shown when the mouth if fully visible and not obscured in any way XD

Facial Accessories still not fixed.

this is the only combo i know of at this moment for face accessories and hoods.

Furthermore ear accessories have the same issue with certain hoods.

Thanks for the other working fixes

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitration Changes:
We have two relatively minor changes for Arbitrations this week - we are still working on bigger picture changes and improvements to the mode as a whole which require more testing and development. 

• Arbitration Drones are now exempt from Infested Ancient Healer Auras.
  • Reduced Arbitration Defense Wave length to balance mission time played in comparison to Arbitration Survival missions. 

Please increase for spawn rates for survival, the Arbitration feedback megathread is dominated by players asking for this, if this is ignored it will give the impression that dev led feedback posts are are pointless.

3 minutes ago, Tyanya said:

Please increase for spawn rates for survival, the Arbitration feedback megathread is dominated by players asking for this, if this is ignored it will give the impression that dev led feedback posts are are pointless.

I dunno, I mean perfectly agree with you, and so far my opinion of DE support is not as legendary as players once said it was. We want big fixes to big problems, we get little cosmetic fixes and ignored.

6 minutes ago, Tyanya said:

1 minute ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

I dunno, I mean perfectly agree with you, and so far my opinion of DE support is not as legendary as players once said it was. We want big fixes to big problems, we get little cosmetic fixes and ignored.

I mean, they cant fix everything at once...

Ofcourse some thing should be fixed before other things.

But some may take longer than other problems.

Im sure fixes will eventually come.

Godspeed Tenno

Thanks for the hotfix

Though i found some weird stuff in Lua : the Speed Drift challenge is impossible to do because when we (my friends and myself) try to do the challenge, we are respawning as if we were out of the map ... We tried some homemade fixes like changing who's hosting the party, going with another WF and nothing worked ... As this room doesn't spawn very often, it'd be great to be able to do this challenge ^^

1 minute ago, the_grogeek said:

Thanks for the hotfix

Though i found some weird stuff in Lua : the Speed Drift challenge is impossible to do because when we (my friends and myself) try to do the challenge, we are respawning as if we were out of the map ... We tried some homemade fixes like changing who's hosting the party, going with another WF and nothing worked ... As this room doesn't spawn very often, it'd be great to be able to do this challenge ^^

I did that room just a few days ago? no problems except sentients didn't spawn at all due to a known bug

- Please fix Opticor Firing Animations:

On 2018-05-18 at 5:23 PM, LordPreda said:

I want to point out that Opticor is missing it's "spin up" firing animation. Gif below

This is how it used to look: spinup->fire->spindown

giphy.gif

This is how it looks now: no animation->fire->spindown

giphy.gif

- Tiberon Prime Hand Clipping

On 2018-08-24 at 11:11 PM, LordPreda said:

As you can see in the image below, there's a clipping issue with the Tiberon Prime

WM3xADb.jpg

Additionally, I wanted to mention that the same problem exists when equipping the Burston Prime with the Burston Solstice Skin. Images below

OXk4Idb.png

As you can see, the fingers clip through the weapon in the exact same way

- Danaus Skin Holster size

On 2018-02-24 at 1:38 AM, Faust99 said:

Still bugged. I'm uploading some pictures :

- with the Ack & Brunt :

20180210.jpg

- with the silva and aegis prime :

20180211.jpg

Both using default position options.

58 minutes ago, --Q--Alchameth said:

Thank you so much for this update! Those pesky healers wont bother us now!

In addition, are there any improvements coming towards generic AI behaviour on the Plains of Eidolon?
I am specifically talking about:
- Vomvalyst spawns during the Teralyst, and of course very inconsistent spawning throughout the entire session.
- Lure behaviour being unreliable and wonky.

For Vomvalyst improvements see previous patch.

Archived