Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.7

[DE]Megan

Multiple hot fixes, the bug that the "Warframe Launcher" is automatically closed is still not fixed.:tired:

I am really disappointed because the launcher of online games is a pretty basic thing. :facepalm:

If you don't know the situation, I have recorded the whole situation. You can see that my cursor has not moved to close the window at all, just flipping a few pages left and right, then the launcher will automatically close.
The entire game has also been re-installed, and the game version has also been tested on the Steam version or the version downloaded from the official website of DE. The results are the same!

3 hours ago, FelisImpurrator said:

The barrels fire high-low-high-low, I didn't notice it being broken either but I haven't used it in a long while. Now it's fixed anyway, which is neat.

oh.. hmm. it was ok when i stopped using it, this is just recent i guess. interesting though, thanks!

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Maganar:

Thanks for taking care of what I'm sure was an honest oversight with the ridiculous Ancient Healer / Arbitration drone synergy.

Now, I would start a thread on this if I was sure what was going on, so I'll just drop it in here...

TL;DR is bold text.

I had a match that I think was a bit laggy, but it may have just been Ancient Healer auras on the drones making it look like I was doing no damage, and combined with the buggy skill interactions I am about to describe, I may have thought it was lag.  I'm not sure.  But take it with a grain of salt that this COULD have been lag, but if it's not, please someone seeing this start a thread and get DE's attention to it (or if you are DE, keep an eye out for similar complaints!)

I was playing Gara in a Defense Arbitration against Infestation and I was having MASSIVELY buggy interactions with Mass Vitrify (no pun intended).  I'm talking the ability cancelling inexplicably sometimes.  Other times, it would cast normally, but stop early.  If it did this, it became impossible to interact with the wall by using her Shattered Lash to detonate it.  It would just stick there stupidly and refuse to detonate no matter how many times I spammed Shattered Lash.  Sometimes the visual would linger after I recast the ability (which is supposed to remove any remaining walls from the last cast immediately).  In other cases, the ability would SEEM not to cast, and I'd go back to shooting enemies because it was doing nothing.  Then, out of the blue, I would find myself rooted and performing the Mass Vitrify animation, with the wall already extended as if it had been channeling the entire time I had been shooting enemies!!!  The list of bugged, bizarre, and inconsistent interactions was frightful.

If this was indeed not lag, I am suspicious it was due to the Aribtration drones.  I think the drones were preventing Gara from casting Mass Vitrify is the wall would intersect them while it was expanding, but it led to extremely buggy interactions so I couldn't tell.  This needs to go, if this is a feature - or be fixed, if it is a bug.  It's actually breaking Gara - not just making her weaker, but making it almost impossible to use her abilities because they are bugging so hard.  I find the drones an annoying and superfluous addition to Arbitrations, but I'm willing to chalk that up a difference in opinion between myself and the devs, and that's cool.  If the drones allow units to avoid being vitrified by the expanding wall - cool.  But bugging out an entire warframe and/or preventing casting of abilities onto the enemies that are NOT protected just by preventing the ability from extending that far?  Not cool.  

Sadly, someone got denied a reward because of this bug.  They had a fragile warframe, but felt comfortable staying another rotation because I was maintaining Splinter Storm on everyone and refreshing it with Mass Vitrify.  Halfway through the rotation, the bugged interactions got so bad I was forced to stop trying because I could not refresh Splinter Storm any longer with the bugged Mass Vitrify, and it was impossible to keep track of all these people parkouring around the map.  I tried to keep that one person with Splinter Storm on them, ignoring the tanks, but I lost track of them and I saw the Splinter Storm fall off on the sidebar indicator for your teammates hp and the buffs you've applied to them.  Before I could find them again and recast, they died.  So yeah, this isn't just someone qq'ing angrily because their OP Gara-energy-pizza-spam-nuke-map broke down or something.  I was playing honestly and someone died because Gara got so badly bugged by what I think were the drones (again, grain of salt that it might have been lag - but only might have been...), losing a reward they stuck around to help us all earn together as a team because couldn't do my job.  If this is an actual issue and not just some laggy interaction I had, then I hope it can be cleared up.  Thanks to anyone taking the time to look through this!

as far as I remember that's a bug caused by lag. Just make sure you let the wall expand a little while and you shouldn't encounter that again.

Edit: You can test the correlation to lags by being the host. If you encounter that bug while being host, then it's a new one.

7 minutes ago, G6-Liara said:

There is a bug regarding the breakable windows on Corpus ship tilesets. 
After hacking the console to lift the lockdown, the sound still remains muffled, as if the shutters did not close

This! I am experiencing the same thing.

13 minutes ago, G6-Liara said:

There is a bug regarding the breakable windows on Corpus ship tilesets. 
After hacking the console to lift the lockdown, the sound still remains muffled, as if the shutters did not close

Best place for this is here --> https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1230-sound/

The sound devs are normally quite speedy at responding to things, also, I've experienced this too. ☺️

@[DE]Megan there is still no fix for eidolon hunts since the update. Lure movement is very slow now, they get stuck mid air needing an archwing to get high enough to get them, voms don't spawn like they used to. Also Unairu wisps are still spawning irregularly on eidolons (especially on hydrolyst they very rarely spawn at all) and almost never spawn when the eidolon comes out of the water.

21 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

No thx

It's an absolute joke that in Arbitration certain abilties don't damage the drones e.g. Atlas Landslide

We also can't give our secondary weapon to the objective which is another huge downside. The dodge mechanic of the drones leaves you with a Arca Plasmor meta. This game mode is dead after receiving the items in it. Fun factor = 0

Just like EOS could have been timed exterminate per zone, which would've been really fun and interesting, this Arbitration sux.

I feel sorry for anyone that still has to play this mode.

I feel the same way about it. could not have said it any better, i bought the things i needed. and only interception missions are really worth doing. if at all.

Archived