Jump to content
  • 0

Oberon Prime Build


(XBOX)ENA 34
 Share

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Rush and Stretch are unnecessary, the Umbral intensify is cutting down the frame current potential.
i would suggest that you change to Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage together, it might make your efficiency to 75% but since u using Steel Charge as a Aura, i suppose you going for Melee spec?

You can swap Streamline to Phoenix Renewal, doing so will make the efficiency drop to 45% but you gain temporary invincibility if you took deathblow. 
If you can, make room for Quick Thinking as a safety net if the Phoenix is in cooldown, of course it would pair best when u have Primed Flow
You can swap Hunter Adrenaline with Rage if the slots are insufficient

Edited by AriaSTG
forgot abt rage mod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Drop rush and streamline and switch Constitution for other mods either corrupted or augur mods or more mod capacity if you don't want to do too many forma and use all 3 umbra mods or at least 2 cause Oberon benefits a lot and use his 3 augment Phoenix something cause it saves life 

And take out streamline cause you have hunter adrenaline in there and if you want you can use prime flow and you want to keep getting hit and that is why people want the 3 augment cause just in case 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, AriaSTG said:

Rush and Stretch are unnecessary, the Umbral intensify is cutting down the frame current potential.
i would suggest that you change to Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage together, it might make your efficiency to 75% but since u using Steel Charge as a Aura, i suppose you going for Melee spec?

You can swap Streamline to Phoenix Renewal, doing so will make the efficiency drop to 45% but you gain temporary invincibility if you took deathblow. 
If you can, make room for Quick Thinking as a safety net if the Phoenix is in cooldown, of course it would pair best when u have Primed Flow
You can swap Hunter Adrenaline with Rage if the slots are insufficient

Danggit you beat me by a few seconds lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, AriaSTG said:

Rush and Stretch are unnecessary, the Umbral intensify is cutting down the frame current potential.
i would suggest that you change to Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage together, it might make your efficiency to 75% but since u using Steel Charge as a Aura, i suppose you going for Melee spec?

You can swap Streamline to Phoenix Renewal, doing so will make the efficiency drop to 45% but you gain temporary invincibility if you took deathblow. 
If you can, make room for Quick Thinking as a safety net if the Phoenix is in cooldown, of course it would pair best when u have Primed Flow
You can swap Hunter Adrenaline with Rage if the slots are insufficient

I understand getting rid of Rush, I just prefer not being slow(Excluding rolling and bullet jumps) so Rush is a must for me.

I understand that it's good to have massive strength on Oberon, but I'm looking for a build that's all-around useful, like for crowd control and defense. I already have a strength build.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

I'm looking for a build that's all-around useful, like for crowd control and defense.

How 'bout this?

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
(Umbral) Intensify, Transient Fortitude
Stretch, Overextended
Streamline, R4 Fleeting Expertise
Primed Continuity, (Umbral) Vitality

High Range (yay full 360 degrees on HG) is not only nice for mass damage & CC,
it also helps in catching allies with Renewal (and HG) during more mobile missions.

High Efficiency allows you to keep Iron Renewal up for the whole mission,
while still having plenty of Energy to spare for some slam jams.
(Arcane Energize - especially together with Energy Generator - helps but isn't necessary.)

Duration is kind of only needed for Hallowed Ground, and that's cheap enough to spam, so w/e.

Edited by NinjaZeku
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

So, to support everyone else's suggestions, Phoenix Renewal is a definite plus for Oberon. It has saved my hide so many times, it has become a staple for me. I am not an expert like the others here who gave excellent advice, but this is my sole advice from experience. Find a way to get Phoenix Renewal into your build. Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, LuizMejia said:

So, to support everyone else's suggestions, Phoenix Renewal is a definite plus for Oberon. It has saved my hide so many times, it has become a staple for me. I am not an expert like the others here who gave excellent advice, but this is my sole advice from experience. Find a way to get Phoenix Renewal into your build. Good luck!

I'll try!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

How 'bout this?

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
(Umbral) Intensify, Transient Fortitude
Stretch, Overextended
Streamline, R4 Fleeting Expertise
Primed Continuity, (Umbral) Vitality

High Range (yay full 360 degrees on HG) is not only nice for mass damage & CC,
it also helps in catching allies with Renewal (and HG) during more mobile missions.

High Efficiency allows you to keep Iron Renewal up for the whole mission,
while still having plenty of Energy to spare for some slam jams.
(Arcane Energize - especially together with Energy Generator - helps but isn't necessary.)

Duration is kind of only needed for Hallowed Ground, and that's cheap enough to spam, so w/e.

Hmm, so it will look something like this?(I didn't bother to insert a Forma)

It looks like an interesting build, I personly might switch out the Enemy Sense with sprint speed(Example: Speed Drift) or Power Drift(I use animal Instinct on my Dijnn). I'll try it and tell you my opinion!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

might switch out the Enemy Sense [...] I use animal Instinct

whynotboth.gif

Seriously, it makes a huge difference whether you have a puny 18m or a stacked 48m Enemy Radar effect,
not least for high-Range builds where this "battlefield overview" helps you determine when / where to best use your abilities.

Though also in general, getting forewarned of a large enemy group e.g. approaching around a corner / behind a doorway
or heading in the direction of an Interception tower, or whatever, has been highly useful to me countless times
(plus, yay using AoE weapons to "blind snipe" enemies who never even got the chance to acquire LOS on you lol).

As for Sprint Speed ... eh, just keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

whynotboth.gif

Seriously, it makes a huge difference whether you have a puny 18m or a stacked 48m Enemy Radar effect,
not least for high-Range builds where this "battlefield overview" helps you determine when / where to best use your abilities.

Though also in general, getting forewarned of a large enemy group e.g. approaching around a corner / behind a doorway
or heading in the direction of an Interception tower, or whatever, has been highly useful to me countless times
(plus, yay using AoE weapons to "blind snipe" enemies who never even got the chance to acquire LOS on you lol).

As for Sprint Speed ... eh, just keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' 😛

Lol, I see....

I don't really look at the map unless the waypoint breaks and I have to navigate myself. I'm the guy who has memorized enemy spawns & spawn rate(Somewhat) after doing a mission for a little while. (I can mainly only do this on endless missions, Defence, Interception, and Survival[solo] are the ones I can do this pretty easily on, It's not as easy to do it on Survival[squad] and some other mission types) Seeing the enemy when out of sight isn't much of a problem. But I am able to do this because of a few reasons, one being I memorized almost all the tilesets and rooms that spawn within said set! Second being I am the kinda guy who runs around with Effigy off and just no-scopes/slide and slice in a general direction to kill. And the third main reason is that I know the AI pathing in most tile sets and how the AI behaves, for example, know by heart how AI act around Nullifiers, Artics Eximus, and Shield Lancers(Like anyone could figure out), but I also know all the places AI hides behind and where they go to place down Blunts. Lol sorry about rambling, It's not magic, just playing 24/7 and when your not playing your looking up stuff about Warframe.😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...