Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log into the game

ND999

The problem is as it sounds. I simply can't log into the game. 

To summarize, I can activate the Warframe Launcher just fine and click "Play", and then when it leads me to the log-in screen, I type all my info (email-address and password), and then it replies with "Login failed. Check your info". The thing is, my info is just fine. I checked. No caps-lock, no mispelling, nothing. The email and password are written down correctly, but it still won't let me in. I tried exiting and re-entering, but that doesn't work either. Haven't tried deleting and re-downloading the game yet, but I leave that as a last resort. 

Screenshot_18.png?width=915&height=515

So, I decided to come here with my plight. Can anyone help me out? 

Same problem here.I cant log in normally for straight 5 days now.I contacted support and waiting for reply.That new hotfix also didn't help.I installed non-steam version of the game and same thing happens so don't bother re-installing.

On 2018-10-24 at 5:36 PM, ND999 said:

So, I decided to come here with my plight. Can anyone help me out? 

I can log in but ONLY by using VPN.Try out AVG Secure VPN it is free for 30 days.

On 2018-10-27 at 4:49 PM, Rektazher said:

@ND999We already have a thread on this, a few actually, but more and more people seem to be reporting the issue. If you have access to a VPN, using one should temporarily solve it for you!

I play this game for play with friend,if I use VPN = I play alone and so hard to get people in squad to help me

Already 1 week can't login and login with VPN