Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Support, I am locked out of my account

BurnMage

Support,

I have two issues open,  #1454461 and #1446204, to regain access to my account.  One hasn't gotten a response at all and it has been a week, the other one got a single response over a week ago that did not address the problem.  Would someone please take a look and give me a helping hand?

First of all:
This is the forum and has nothing to do with support. Nobody here can help you in any way.

And do you know why you have to wait that long? Because you, and others, make multiple tickets about the same issue. This spams the support and leads to longer wait-times for the legit tickets.

All in all:
Wait for a response from Support. Posting here won't help you.

19 minutes ago, BurnMage said:

Support,

I have two issues open,  #1454461 and #1446204, to regain access to my account.  One hasn't gotten a response at all and it has been a week, the other one got a single response over a week ago that did not address the problem.  Would someone please take a look and give me a helping hand?

Support may take a while to revisit tickets, and even more since sometimes they are overloaded with these. 

Also, no matter how long it takes to get an answer, refrain from sending multiple tickets since that achieves nothing but spam their inbox, artificially increasing their workload and delaying the attention not only to you, but for everyone else as well.