Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea

SillyDogGaming

1) Foundry times... Needs work "maybe think of a upgrade to reduce those times"? Example  if I build 2 skanas I have to wait 12 for 1 to build then 12 more hours for the second THEN I have to wait 12 more hours for the warframe to understand how to hold 1 in each hand? Don't understand this UPDATE can I build more than 1 Forma at a time please would be helpful

2) Simaris targets... lets say its some infected guy Eris is full of them but when I load up the missions I find out it wasn't even on that planet was on another planet. even tho codex says its 1 of the planets he spawns at "Could we pinpoint it to 1 planet not 5-7 Please? 

3) Market place... its understandable you need to make some sort of income off your game but then why sell warframes higher then the prime versions?? frost for example its 375p but I can get the prime version cheaper from other players. 175P would be a appropriate number here.  While we are on the market place topic the UI show nothing but buy this for plat but people don't know you could get a blue print for them. Maybe show what you can get with credit first then if they chose to buy it show them how much it cost with plat so people do know you can get most of these with credits instead of plat

4) personal quarters.... To me this room has NO USE because all it wants is plat. I wish you would let us get some of the things in this room with credits and let us build the room not spend plat

This is my opinion I HAVE read the guidelines will not tolerate harassment I just want to see the game get better It's fun 

Edited by SillyDogGaming

20 hours ago, SillyDogGaming said:

1) Foundry times... Needs work "maybe think of a upgrade to reduce those times"? Example  if I build 2 skanas I have to wait 12 for 1 to build then 12 more hours for the second THEN I have to wait 12 more hours for the warframe to understand how to hold 1 in each hand? Don't understand this UPDATE can I build more than 1 Forma at a time please would be helpful

Feel free to convince yourself and every other player to pay 60 bucks to play the game and you could have Foundry times eliminated.

3) Market place... its understandable you need to make some sort of income off your game but then why sell warframes higher then the prime versions?? frost for example its 375p but I can get the prime version cheaper from other players. 175P would be a appropriate number here.  While we are on the market place topic the UI show nothing but buy this for plat but people don't know you could get a blue print for them. Maybe show what you can get with credit first then if they chose to buy it show them how much it cost with plat so people do know you can get most of these with credits instead of plat

DE is not going to be held hostage by what players choose to sell things for in trading.

4) personal quarters.... To me this room has NO USE because all it wants is plat. I wish you would let us get some of the things in this room with credits and let us build the room not spend plat

It is purely cosmetic except for the significant lore bits which are free. It is entirely reasonable for everything within to be Plat based.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

Feel free to convince yourself and every other player to pay 60 bucks to play the game and you could have Foundry times eliminated.

DE is not going to be held hostage by what players choose to sell things for in trading.

It is purely cosmetic except for the significant lore bits which are free. It is entirely reasonable for everything within to be Plat based.

1) just because the game is free doesn't mean after 5 years no improvement has been made on the foundry times. To just say the game is free IMO is not a very good defense here. Pay $60 you say so if they buy plat you think it would eliminate the times? I don't think you thought that thru

2) It was a rework on the UI to show more things that can be bought with credits. Your response you gave was of no real feedback but "DE shouldn't do this" but reading it seems you twist my words

3) it is not reasonable everything in that room is plat based. You must have LOADS of plat to spend reading that remark as people who don't buy as much have no use for it when they can buy better things with that plat so the room is of NO USE but the Sacrifice Quest. 

How about constructive feedback next time 🙂

You can't decorate the personal quarters without plat?  That is odd because mine is decorated without spending plat.

Event trophies, sculptures, trophy fish, fish in the tank, Kuria statue, glass fish statue, noggles that were free or from Baro, Cetus decorations, syndicate medallions, Eidolon figures are all available without spending plat.

Yes spending money will give you more cosmetic options but that doesn't mean you can't decorate for free.

35 minutes ago, Ohforf3 said:

You can't decorate the personal quarters without plat?  That is odd because mine is decorated without spending plat.

Event trophies, sculptures, trophy fish, fish in the tank, Kuria statue, glass fish statue, noggles that were free or from Baro, Cetus decorations, syndicate medallions, Eidolon figures are all available without spending plat.

Yes spending money will give you more cosmetic options but that doesn't mean you can't decorate for free.

I understand things like that can be placed anywhere but what in saying is when you go in the room at control panel it says "Customize Quarters" here we see the STENCIL option everything cost 25p then below it VIGNETTE here everything cost 90p. This was my point I would like to use these build them if I could but it gets no use