Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Players missing important lore.

LadyHarper

So newer players, and a few of us older players too have missed important in game lore. That would be lore which is in operations, or other one off events which happened in the past, AladV no longer being mutalist is a big one I personally missed. So I have a suggestion. I am not looking for the rewards from those events, I'm simply hoping to experience that lore in the same way as other players so how about adding the event in game assets, and lore as a repeatable/nonrepeatable mission.

Now I get that a lot of people will have gear/rewards from those events and would probably be quite miffed if people who missed the event got those; so maybe just a credit cache, or a forma blueprint as reward...or honestly I personally wouldn't even mind not having any reward except for experiencing some of the story I've missed.

(Pretty sure that made some sense...)

Edited by LadyHarper

Woops, I didn't notice that; but they really should make that happen. It genuinely confused me as to how Alad V goes from being a side character from TNMT2: Secret of the Ooze to helping us...well I guess helping us. Not sure I trust him anymore than I trust Ballas.

10 minutes ago, LadyHarper said:

but they really should make that happen. It genuinely confused me as to how Alad V goes from being a side character from TNMT2: Secret of the Ooze to helping us...well I guess helping us. Not sure I trust him anymore than I trust Ballas.

Agreed, they should.  A while back I even made a post myself as to how the old events would be best integrated, but now I've long since lost any faith I once had that they will actually do it.

Edited by xXRampantXx