Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avalanche_Army501rst

Helios not scanning anything

Question

So lately my Helios doesn't want to scan absolutely anything. Before he would go around scanning for new Codex entries and using Detect Vulnerability to reveal weak points of targets with a complete Codex entry. All he does is attack anyone on sight. Wanted to ask if anyone has had this issue and how you fixed it before assuming it's a game bug and reporting it.

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The sequence in which you place mods on your Sentinels affect how often they will use a skills.

640?cb=20150715233856

Try moving the Scan mod up the priority list.

I have the attack mod as last priority and Investigator as first (or second can't remember because I also have the one where my sentinel auto recharges my shields) priority

1 hour ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Anyone else feel their Helios is being lazy lately?

Me.

He used to scan everything, now even when there are no enemies he wont do it.

I didnt change my mods for months now so it shouldnt have anything to do with mod position.

Same here. I stood in front of an unscanned Fragment and my scanner kept beeping like helios was gonna scan it. He must have fallen asleep cause I ended up having to do it myself anyway.

vor einer Stunde schrieb TauAlphaC:

I second the OP's statement. For me, with the sol widget and scanners, and with investigator in the top priority slot, helios is being temperamental - not scanning at all, or scanning from whatever point in the mission it feels like scanning. However, it will not scan cephalon fragments, frame fighter data, or somachord fragments.

Something is definitely bugged with it since the latest update(s).

Same here, reported it numerous times and posted it in different threads, also saw quite a few ppl on the forum and ingame complain about this.

On 2018-10-26 at 7:13 PM, LarryYourWaiter said:

So after recent hotfix, my Helios appears to be scanning things again!  everyone notice??

yours may be the only one doing so.

I can attest to this. I have helios prime and the sol battery widget and he simply refuses to scan anything which makes the silver grove quest a pain. I even tried to purchase some regular scanners as well as some charges but still not properly scanning.

The sequence in which you place mods on your Sentinels affect how often they will use a skills.

640?cb=20150715233856

Hmmmm there was a thread here yesterday or day before with the same complaints.  I use Helios prime and haven’t actually noticed him doing it lately either but I assumed it’s cuz I already have full codex entries for the stuff I’m encountering regularly and I don’t have simaris’ augment to make him scan for weaknesses.

maybe there is something in this..?  

Anyone else feel their Helios is being lazy lately?

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

latest?cb=20150715233856

I have mine in the second slot after sacrifice so he will revive me over scanning things.  But if I’m alive, he should be scanning things.  Maybe it’s just in my head and I do actually just have full entries for a majority of stuff now

I second the OP's statement. For me, with the sol widget and scanners, and with investigator in the top priority slot, helios is being temperamental - not scanning at all, or scanning from whatever point in the mission it feels like scanning. However, it will not scan cephalon fragments, frame fighter data, or somachord fragments.

Something is definitely bugged with it since the latest update(s).