Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate "Wake Up" intro scene

MysticTheif

We all know that one of the biggest problems Warframe suffers from are new players not being able to wrap their head around what is happening. I suggest that in time when the game is more developed maybe the cinematic scene where Captain Vor comes in ,and maybe they should explain that you are not one special guy warrior, but a species of ninja warriors. When I first played the game I assumed that I am special because I am the only one that controls the Warframe due to me not seeing any trailers prior to when I first began playing and that the multiplayer option had nothing to do with the story line and is just a in game mechanic that helped in the game play experience. My solution would be at least 2 other Tenno being killed before captain Vor decides to keep you making the story more understandable for new comers. This scene wouldn't even change that many voice lines because the "Save this one" from Vor and "I can't lose another Tenno" from lotus will still keep the game together just some extra rag dolls that will help players understand the plot more.

Edited by MysticTheif

Just now, MysticTheif said:

oof. I was thinking more like when they were still weak he killed them and before they pulled the trigger on your head Vor stops them and trys to control you

Or two other tenno fight basically an army of grineer and die from the overwhelming force, such as the with the rest of the game. You're simply the one they wake up after their forces are depleted. 

On 2018-10-25 at 12:28 AM, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Those other two Tenno must've been incredibly weak... Like god tier nerfed. 

Actually i think i remember some where that its alluded your not the only one vor has been experimenting on which is how he created the asgaris, your just the first one finally worked on.

The vors prize quest line was the first quest in the game since creation so its no surprise it hasn't been updated..... in ever. Lol in fact my tenno on the pc doesn't even have the recipe for the ascaris negator

In all honestly Vor should know that about the warframes and how they are created because the red queens know.