Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Login Rewards Update is when?

(PSN)Nasty__Nath

Have been scouring the forums for info but can't find any mention of when consoles get the next update to change our login rewards system.  I'm 17days away from day 1050 and dont want to hit that until the update arrives so I will need to not log on for a couple of days or so if its longer than 3 weeks away.

DE have any answers for this?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

Have been scouring the forums for info but can't find any mention of when consoles get the next update to change our login rewards system.  I'm 17days away from day 1050 and dont want to hit that until the update arrives so I will need to not log on for a couple of days or so if its longer than 3 weeks away.

DE have any answers for this?

Sometime between I'd say now and later.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

I'm 17days away from day 1050 and dont want to hit that until the update arrives

Why not? There is nothing after day 1050 anyway. Or are you just wanting to get extended boosters or something?

DE are still fixing issues on PC. So your update could still be several weeks away. DE is busy with Fortuna as well. It is possible console will get both of those together. That would mean December at the earliest. It could also come in two weeks. Watch the next few streams and see if they mention it.

Edited by krc473

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Why not? There is nothing after day 1050 anyway. Or are you just wanting to get extended boosters or something?

DE are still fixing issues on PC. So your update could still be several weeks away. DE is busy with Fortuna as well. It is possible console will get both of those together. That would mean December at the earliest. It could also come in two weeks. Watch the next few streams and see if they mention it.

50k Kuva / 30k Endo for free is pretty good tbh

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

There is nothing after day 1050 anyway.

every 50 days you get one of the new Evergreen bundles, which is a very large quantity of endo, Kuva etc. he's trying to make sure he doesn't pass 1050 before evergreen bundles are added into the game. quite smart actually. may end up doing this myself, though I'm due another market discount at some point, so I'll probably keep logging in, I can go another 50 days without running out of Endo.

but yes, the OP is planning ahead. more people should honestly.

I don’t know if you watch the twitch console streams. However DE stated that the mainline update with the login changes and abritations should be sent out for cert by the end of this week.

So I would say it should be out in the next week or two.

I’m in the same boat btw. I’m nearing 100 days login, next time I log in will be day 98. So I’m playing sparingly with friends until it releases.

I can’t wait for that sweet Zenistar though.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

every 50 days you get one of the new Evergreen bundles, which is a very large quantity of endo, Kuva etc. he's trying to make sure he doesn't pass 1050 before evergreen bundles are added into the game. quite smart actually. may end up doing this myself, though I'm due another market discount at some point, so I'll probably keep logging in, I can go another 50 days without running out of Endo.

Yea I did the same for my 100 days and getting my zenestar for endurance runs.

47 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

50k Kuva / 30k Endo for free is pretty good tbh

46 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

1050 doesn't have any endo or kuva, just a choice of formas, exilus adapters or weapon slots.

st8vdgB.png

Yeah I'm trying to hit the milestone on the new reward system so I don't have to wait another 50 days for a shot at the "A" rotation of rewards as one of the guys posted a SS of. I dont think you get the kuva or rivens till the "C" rotation which will be day 1150.

Just planning ahead.

I have a feeling it will be updated before consoles technically can hit day 1050 as otherwise there won't be a milestone reward on the old/current system but who knows.

I'll be taking the inventory slots as formas are easy to get, I have 12 built exilus adapters that are useless as I already have everything forma'd and potatoed  and slots cost plat so that'll be my choice.  

I don't watch twitch streams so if that info is correct that "knowsnolimits" mentioned things will be sweet. 

Thanks guys.

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Going to grab the Exilus.

Its the most expensive to get of the 3. 

I got the weapon slots.

Got plenty of Forma from years of dropping BPs, never bought a single one so far.

Watched devstream 100, so exilus adapters will never be a problem for me ever again.