Note Beacons in Dojos

Plasma_Panda

The text system itself is fantastic and added a lot to Captura in its initial release, so I was naturally excited that it finally came to Dojos. Sure, I'll even pay for it if I have to (and I do), but...does anyone else feel that they're severely overpriced for what they offer? It's 35p for a mere 30 characters. On top of that, it drains a whopping 25 capacity with each one placed so even if you are to buy a truck full of them, you'd be hard-pressed to fit even a quarter in the biggest rooms available.

And while I'm here, I may as well desperately plead into the void of DE's employees and beg for an answer on whether or not the 100-room limit in Dojos will ever be removed. It seems so arbitrary. With the options available now, I'd absolutely love to give my members rooms of their own to do whatever they wish with.

When they said "text decoration" I thought it was going to be something in the dojo decoration area or maybe the inspirational tablets would have text on them or something

it's really weird the way they handled it too first they said it was posted early then they added it as a personal decoration, it feels rushed and half-arsed

anyway on an unrelated note there are some sick decorations out there Bath has awesome stuff built

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-26 at 9:41 AM, Thoogah said:

When they said "text decoration" I thought it was going to be something in the dojo decoration area or maybe the inspirational tablets would have text on them or something

I was actually hoping for this, because people have been requesting signs for the dojo for a very long time. I wish those screens could display text.