Tesselation

Emantide

Hello, I've been developing an Alt-Helm and I'm wondering if there's any way to see the in-game results with the current model. I've loaded it on the Tennogen program (not upload) but, since it has ring-shape details, I'm afraid about the clunky results. If there's any way to check the final results with the engine I would like to know.

Sorry for my English, hope you can understand what I'm asking. thank you very much.

4 hours ago, Emantide said:

Hello, I've been developing an Alt-Helm and I'm wondering if there's any way to see the in-game results with the current model. I've loaded it on the Tennogen program (not upload) but, since it has ring-shape details, I'm afraid about the clunky results. If there's any way to check the final results with the engine I would like to know.

Sorry for my English, hope you can understand what I'm asking. thank you very much.

Hello there maby i can help you with an link

https://www.autodesk.com/products/fbx/fbx-review

i used this program in the early days maby this can do the job for you 

go ahead an check the website for the download :thumbup::cool:

As the title is called tesselation and he's complaining about clunky results he may be asking if there's a way to add a displacement map / tesselation to warframe models, helmets, weapons etc or it's limited to the ~5000 tris mark plus normal and specular mapping to achieve visual detail.

it'll be useful to know for doing tennogen models so i hope someone can answer this.