Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any reason why not all corrupted enemies that spawn (fissures) drop reactant

nokinoks

Could I recommend just not mindlessly murdering targets in certain mission types where excessive kill rates are not useful?   Survival is the prime examples where people kill so fast (even though there are tower available) that they risk not making it.   Seriously...just wait a little bit and watch has whole squads turn corrupted and your reactant issues are over.   

For defense, just don't nuke super hard.  Look for groups of corrupted and kill those.  Once you get your 10...go nuts again.  At most this causes me 15-30 seconds of "added delay" per 5 rounds.   Once you get it high enough it won't matter since your kill rate becomes more nominal and you will get enough reactant.  Play smart...shop S-Mart.

Edited by Chappie1975

As mentioned already by Chappie when enemies die to fast they don't get a chance to become corrupted at all. This leads to little to no reactant dropping in the low level relic missions because of players just nuke everything before it gets a chance to even move out of its spawn. The high level ones shouldn't be as much of a problem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

Could I recommend just not mindlessly murdering targets in certain mission types where excessive kill rates are not useful?   Survival is the prime examples where people kill so fast (even though there are tower available) that they risk not making it.   Seriously...just wait a little bit and watch has whole squads turn corrupted and your reactant issues are over.   

For defense, just don't nuke super hard.  Look for groups of corrupted and kill those.  Once you get your 10...go nuts again.  At most this causes me 15-30 seconds of "added delay" per 5 rounds.   Once you get it high enough it won't matter since your kill rate becomes more nominal and you will get enough reactant.  Play smart...shop S-Mart.

I don't kill unless they are corrupted, but if it spawns 3 at a time every 30 or so seconds then RNG can really get you. Again is there any reason NOT to do this? I always here people say "just do it like x or y" but I don't really see any reason why all corrupted (fissure spawn) just can't 100% drop reactant. It doesn't increase the amount of void fissures you get anyway since it's capped at 10. They already turn capture into exterminate when you do it too fast (in fissures it happens a lot more) so it's not that it's for staying in missions longer. I just have no clue why this is done the way it is.

9 hours ago, Keiga150 said:

As mentioned already by Chappie when enemies die to fast they don't get a chance to become corrupted at all. This leads to little to no reactant dropping in the low level relic missions because of players just nuke everything before it gets a chance to even move out of its spawn. The high level ones shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Not the case for me when I do solo survival. I wait for them to be corrupted and sparingly killing some un-corrupted enemies in between when it takes too long for corrupted to spawn.

22 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

This, I would call this as a false logic, play smart ... seriously, a player should be rewarded for killing mob efficiently, NOT punished. The best solution is just spawn corrupted version of the mob out right. There is no reason for holding and waiting any way or you can think out of any? A power play team can nuke even pass wave 30 and it is so annoying waiting for mob to turn gold.

5 hours ago, zteeldragon said:

This, I would call this as a false logic, play smart ... seriously, a player should be rewarded for killing mob efficiently, NOT punished. The best solution is just spawn corrupted version of the mob out right. There is no reason for holding and waiting any way or you can think out of any? A power play team can nuke even pass wave 30 and it is so annoying waiting for mob to turn gold.

Then lets just get rid of reactant all together at this point since what you are advocating makes it completely and totally irrelevant other than an object you need to pick up off the ground.

35 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

Then lets just get rid of reactant all together at this point since what you are advocating makes it completely and totally irrelevant other than an object you need to pick up off the ground.

Well the actual goal of this fissure mission is to address repetitive mission format from once we only had void key so actually by complete mission alone already suffice to achieve this goal. I just don't understand the concept of nursing enemy to hatch into those golden boi. I mean a lot of games have speed run or time attack mode which reward those who play the game so efficiently but this game reward those who take it slowly, isn't that a bit counterproductive? How can being good at the game fire-back the player? This seems so illogical, don't you think so?