Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crit Detron

.Heart.Heater.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)AZN_RH said:

yea a 100% sc before mulishot on a mara detron is godly, especially if you got a riven with 60%+ sc which makes you not have blast its even better.

You need 92.5% status chance on a 3-stat (with negative) Detron riven to get 100% status before multishot. The threshold for this requires you to hit S grades on that status chance. I have never seen one myself, and if the DMG, MS, SC (92.5%), -Zoom/+Recoil roll existed, it would probably go for an immense amount of Platinum.

Edited by Voltage

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

You need 92.5% status chance on a 3-stat (with negative) Detron riven to get 100% status before multishot. The threshold for this requires you to hit S grades on that status chance. I have never seen one myself, and if the DMG, MS, SC (92.5%), -Zoom/+Recoil roll existed, it would probably go for an immense amount of Platinum.

Mine does not say that.

VWRmgqM.jpg

Kohm for example needs a 120% chance of status to reach 100% SC, and even with any multishot in the world if you have 119.9% it will not reach 100%.

It's very relative, do not believe everything the bot says.

Edited by Peter

50 minutes ago, Peter said:

Mine does not say that.

VWRmgqM.jpg

Your riven has multishot. Your status chance in the UI is false.

The base status chance of Mara Detron is 32%.

Your Riven:

(32*0.6) + (32*0.6) + (32*0.841) + 32 = 97.312%

If your Riven was 92.5%:

(32*0.6) + (32*0.6) + (32*0.925) + 32 = 100%

It is well known that Multishot skews status chance in the UI which gives you a false statement on a Shotgun's status chance.

50 minutes ago, Peter said:

It's very relative, do not believe everything the bot says.

And do not believe whatever the UI says without checking the numbers.

Edited by Voltage

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

um no you dont, your thinking of running only two dual stats with the riven to get 100%. I mentioned 60% and up since you can run 3 dual stats mods if your riven only has 60%sc to get 100% sc since thats the minimum requirement needed. 

Edited by (PS4)AZN_RH

5 hours ago, (PS4)AZN_RH said:

um no you dont, your thinking of running only two dual stats with the riven to get 100%. I mentioned 60% and up since you can run 3 dual stats mods if your riven only has 60%sc to get 100% sc since thats the minimum requirement needed. 

He was referring to OP's specific build that only has space for 2 dual stat mods in case you didn't notice.

2 hours ago, --Q--Stryker said:

He was referring to OP's specific build that only has space for 2 dual stat mods in case you didn't notice.

I guess i can see that he was maybe referencing the OP's build but he did quote me in which case I was referring to the guy who posted before me on the fact that a detron without 100%sc before multishot sucks (to which the OP had 99% sc on his build which wasnt true sc anyway) adding that in general a true 100%sc mara detron (which can be achieved by using 4 dual stats without a sc riven) is pretty good, but even better with a 60%sc+ (aka at least 60% status chance or above) as that is the minimum requirement for sc on a riven to not get blast.

1) 60% sc + 3 dual stats = Corrosive + cold or heat (no blast)

2) 92.5% sc+ with 2 dual stats = Corrosive (no blast)

overall a true 100%sc is better than a crit build on a mara detron in which case you would not be using the two crit mods (mara detron only has 8% cc and a 1.5 cd anyway) thus freeing up additional slots for a third dual stat mod depending on the sc on the riven. 

In general build for true 100% sc and not crit and reroll the riven for any combination of damage, multishot, or status chance as you'll do way better than crit. 

Edited by (PS4)AZN_RH

On 2018-10-25 at 9:16 PM, Voltage said:

I have one it's Ms + SC

😄

Edited by 0_The_F00l