Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The biggest problems affecting Warframe right now, + thoughts from a 3k hour Vet

AvgWarframeEnjoyer

I agree with most of this, except the revenant thing, having adaptation as a passive makes it useless if you are supposed to keep mesmer skin up all the time since you don't take damage to trigger it and even if it did trigger, mesmer is charge based instead of health based so the buff is still useless.

I like the idea of additional objectives during missions. I remember a game Section 8: Prejudice, multiplayer was basically a interception mission on a giant map, but too keep things fresh there was a number of randomly appearing objectives that can give different bonuses. A convoy to protect/destroy, that gives some points to the team. A spy, that can give a huge buff to a player that killed him, while other team protects him etc. 

Even cooperative defence missions were okay thanks to ability to request drops - you earn currency for every actions and then can order some defense towers, vehicles and mechs (same as in regular mp).  

Most fun I had in ages, too bad it was plagued with GFWL and died. 

Don't agree with ALL the fixes for some things (for example, the new player experience, the game gates enough content away to not overwhelm you and constantly drip feeds you enough to keep you entertained) but you've nailed what the problems in the game are. As someone who plays since closed alpha, the thing this game probably needs the most is reward and difficulty scale-ability in endless missions. And let's not forget that Rivens were meant to be dynamic and scale based on weapon popularity which I believe is a part of the problem with Rivens currently.

Oh also, screw nullifiers and eximus chargers, whoever made those 2 enemies is some sadistic sad little man, because those 2 enemies alone is the reason why this game became 20% less enjoyable.