Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

[DE]darryl1

5 hours ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

[DE]Rebecca stated on twitter that if you game lifes and dies by ppl logging in to put new stuff in the foundry you better leave some stuff untouched

7 hours ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

Scott covered this in a devstream with Steve like 13 - 17 months ago there is a reason and by queuing 1 after the other you can bypass the feeling of the need to rush. If you are like at work or something you can during your break use the warframe app to start the next one, but clearly not exactly what you want.

Yo, where are those lunaro fixes tho?? Chimera update broke lunaro so much that I don't want to play it anymore because my favorite, high bounce shot is nerfed to a point where I myself feel nerfed lol. But besides me, the ball physics have changed to make it too easy to score unstable shots. Lunaro is one of the most fun things to play in Warframe for me (IMO). Please revert it back to the way Lunaro was before Chimera update.

10 hours ago, [DE]darryl1 said:

slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones

Why not just make whole drone bigger?   I like when hitbox matches the model...

Also, these drones teleport instead of dodging like ospreys, is that intended? Because there is no VFX and it just looks like they glitch and disappear.

Archived