[DE]darryl1

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

В 30.10.2018 в 23:41, esolo09 сказал:

Check if ur keyboard is on French, If it is then it would look like “ ENG CAFR ” if it isn’t it looks like “ ENG US ” 

I have only one ENG and one totaly not ENG keyboard, and i not so stupid for not check in what i mode when game dont take my password

On 2018-10-30 at 2:41 PM, esolo09 said:

Check if ur keyboard is on French, If it is then it would look like “ ENG CAFR ” if it isn’t it looks like “ ENG US ”

How to check keyboard language?

Edit: I can't even imagine in what way it would change the language it's been english all the time.

Edited by maddestmind

Is not only eng game accept any keys like -> ŠČŽ they are only hm 2 or 3 countries in the world

Will you ever fix the DARK Split Sword skin bug that i have been reporting over and over again for more than an year now!? This is so close to stupidity! One year+ and this bug is still not fixed yet! This is just like the worst game...

On 2018-10-29 at 3:55 AM, LupisV0lk said:

This reeks of Learn to Play/Mod.

Really?

For just a moment, let's assume you've got something constructive to offer.  Let's assume that you said there were ways to address the issues, which have been found.  That's a fair point, if completely backwards.

Warframe is a game designed to allow you to make something unique for you.  DE trumpets this from the mountains, given how many mods and frames we have access to.  Despite this, their two attempts at endgame amount to one play style.  Design a tank, or design a damage stream.  ESO is Saryn's game.  Arbitrations favor Rhino, Inaros, Nidus, tanky Saryns, and almost nothing else.  These people "learned to mod properly" and almost uniformly have the same build.  If you want to win endgame you have an Arca Plasmor, a tanky frame, and disregard the two things that make Arbitrations special (the buffs handed out at random).  If you don't agree, try running a 30+ minute wave with Excalibur and no chromatic blade/energy efficiency/power mods.  

There's a difference between "git gud," which people defending the game trumpet, and be creative.  If all I wanted was a high level mission I'd replay the sorties constantly.  Additionally, there's no reason to have most of the frames.  Your argument is that because there's one solution it isn't broken, while mine is that having only a limited number of solutions makes a game about customization boil down the fashion frame and grindy time sinks.  DE should be able to do better.  People offering praise that it isn't a complete dead zone (lunaro and archwing), isn't going to force this to be good enough to be something to go back to after you get the rewards.  In that regard, this is Cephalon Simaris's daily scans all over again.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-10-25 at 10:03 PM, [DE]darryl1 said:

• fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.

sadly its still happening on some of us who live in Asia..

3 часа назад, RickyZen сказал:

sadly its still happening on some of us who live in Asia.. 

And in Europe...

On 2018-10-25 at 8:33 PM, [DE]darryl1 said:

• fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
  • slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones
  • fixed a crash that could occur if a clan notification message was received while transitioning between levels.
  • gameplay crash fixes.

I still cant login , helppp!!

I've tried the verify download and optimize download options, and the launcher says "Warframe is up to date",,,,, and I still get the message "Login Failed, Check Your Info",,,,, :sad:,,,,

On 2018-10-25 at 11:03 PM, [DE]darryl1 said:

• fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
  • fixed a crash that could occur if a clan notification message was received while transitioning between levels.
  • gameplay crash fixes.

i cant login since yesterday until now, it say "login failed check ur info"

On 2018-10-25 at 8:33 PM, [DE]darryl1 said:

• gameplay crash fixes.

I still cant login..

1 hour ago, Kulfana said:

i cant login since yesterday until now, it say "login failed check ur info"

yes same here