Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

[DE]darryl1

Hello,

Unable to log in since November 04, 2018. This error always occurred "Login Failed. Check your info" ... 

I already reinstall the entire game, Configure the services, Verify Cache and even turn off the firewall... additionally I did what the web says about the log in issue.

Please be so kind to help me. 

Thank you

17 hours ago, Reflex-Sama said:

Hopefully we have words on what the issue is about this

Lol they don't respond to this kind of issue, which is quite ironic because supposedly it is one of the most serious problems. I think it is because only few people are affected and we're not that much of a loss if we can't play the game, just not their priority I think. "Just wait there kids until you can log back in, or you can find another game we don't care."

Why the heck would they ignore you? Have any of  you considered maybe opening up a ticket with DE support on this?  Posting on the forum is one way to make them aware, but opening a ticket is the only sure-fire way for them to address the problem and keep you posted on the progress. 

Also, in case any of you forgot, they're really buckling down on releasing Fortuna this week to keep their promise to us.  I'm sure this is one of many issues they're dealing with and I wouldn't be surprised if the new update patches the problem.  

Have some patience and use the proper channels if you need a faster answer.  If you've already done that, just give it some time.  They're busting their asses to make this game more and more awesome for us.  You'll be back in there in no time!

Archived