Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

[DE]darryl1

1 minute ago, Worbane said:

😥 😥 😣 😭

Still...Broken/bugged movement controls when using a mouse for direction:

Right Mouse = Forward
S,D,F = left, back, right

When moving forward (right mouse) or back (D), then pressing the opposite direction before fully releasing the first, results in coming to a dead stop instead of reversing direction, and remaining stopped until both buttons are released and one repressed. Game breaker for us old school folks that use a mouse button for movement. In short, I can not change direction without coming to a complete stop first. The behavior does not happen when doing the same, but from side to side (S to F). Then you stop while holding both (conflicting) buttons but continue on as intended when one is released.

I believe it's your mouse or keyboard problem.

23 minutes ago, [DE]darryl1 said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

• fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.
  • fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
  • slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones
  • fixed a crash that could occur if a clan notification message was received while transitioning between levels.
  • gameplay crash fixes.

*silent weeping continues* 

21 minutes ago, re_next said:

How about the Kubrow and Kavat  [Fetch] MOD? (Vacuum for beasts)

I'm really looking foward to it!

Rebecca said in the stream it would be out this week!

Will we only get it when Fortuna comes out?

Thanks in advance!

Well we just got last hotfix before fortuna

So its coming with fortuna (fingers crossed )

I know ya'll are hard at work with Fortuna but can we please get a fix for Unairu Wisps not spawning like 80% of the time against Hydrolist >.> it's making 4x3's a right pain and I don't even wanna think about attempting a 5x3 under those conditions xD I would be a little sad if I had to wait for Fortuna and its hotfix rounds to see solid tridolon runs again.

54 minutes ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

Boy.....

Imagini pentru it's been years

It would be nice to pre-download the update atleast a bit so i don't have to do it while i'm at college. With a 80 KB/s download speed....

Edit: Also please fix resonating quake since you can just spam 4 and have 2x the dmg due to it canceling when you cast it.

1 hour ago, [DE]darryl1 said:
  • fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
  •  slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones

Noticed that sometimes I have to go looking for those 1-2 mobs that forgot to move from the spawn room. Thanks for the fix!

The bigger hitbox on the arbie drone is much appreciated. 🙂 I no longer feel like I'm trying to shoot a bottle cap (bit of exaggeration there). ^^

DE, This may or may not be in your list of future Arbitration fixes/changes but the spawns are still terribly low in survival missions (tested right after this hotfix)

Idk if it's the spawn rate or enemies are just spawning in places far away and still get stuck but right now it's really bad. Also, I noticed you guys are making Arbitrations easier (ex. hit box of drones increasing) when really, making Arbitrations more challenging should be the focus. The mode already started at a much lower level than originally shown which was a disappointment for many vets. 

Looking forward to more fixes to this AI locomotion system but i truly hope some attention is given to this mode in terms of higher difficulty .  

Thanks! ❤️

Archived