Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

[DE]darryl1

1 hour ago, [DE]darryl1 said:

• fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.
  • fixed an AI bug in Arbitration Defense missions that was causing enemies to stand around after spawning.
  • slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones
  • fixed a crash that could occur if a clan notification message was received while transitioning between levels.
  • gameplay crash fixes.

Thank you DE, very cool.

So...I went to do sanctuary onslaught with a farm group, to get Khora. Spawn in, everything seems fine. Then I noticed...my abilities are still locked. Okay, fine, maybe a zone change will fix it. Nope, didn't happen. Only dying did.

DE: Please put in more checks in sanctuary onslaught's ability lock handling. It is NOT FUNNY to be unable to use abilities the entire game, nor desirable to have to DIE to fix that.

yay i am not the only one having issues when logging in and color scheem messed up, kinda sucks having to log in and out twice to fix it >.< and readding colors to favs

p.s. i love the fact i dont have to log into the forums to use from my account/news feed window xD <3

2 hours ago, [DE]darryl1 said:

• fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.

good to know that some players that have the issue can log in now....some other players are still unable to log in without vpn though.....i hope we can all login without issue once fortuna shipped

13 minutes ago, Zdravko said:

"Login failed. Check your info"

2 days now...

I couldnt play 4 days... then somehow i played 2 days... and now i cant play again for 2 days and counting...

Sorry to hear that... hopefully DE will get it right with the next Hotfix - for real this time - now that they are currently trying to fix this returning login issue.

Archived