[DE]darryl1

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

"Login failed. Check your info"

2 days now...

I couldnt play 4 days... then somehow i played 2 days... and now i cant play again for 2 days and counting...

Edited by Zdravko
  • Upvote 1

the stupid countdown was stuck in a loop at second 5 when trying to start a mission and your S#&$ty host migration errors are back

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Zdravko said:

"Login failed. Check your info"

2 days now...

I couldnt play 4 days... then somehow i played 2 days... and now i cant play again for 2 days and counting...

Sorry to hear that... hopefully DE will get it right with the next Hotfix - for real this time - now that they are currently trying to fix this returning login issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]darryl1 said:

fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in.

still cant log in ....

• Upvote 1

Wheres the Arca Plasmor fix? Really tired of it being blocked by random stuff and not punching through.

5 hours ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

[DE]Rebecca stated on twitter that if you game lifes and dies by ppl logging in to put new stuff in the foundry you better leave some stuff untouched

Except i still cannot log in... So i guess you will release a hotfix in a few days saying ``Fixed an even smaller number of players being unable to log in``.......

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

Scott covered this in a devstream with Steve like 13 - 17 months ago there is a reason and by queuing 1 after the other you can bypass the feeling of the need to rush. If you are like at work or something you can during your break use the warframe app to start the next one, but clearly not exactly what you want.

"fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of players from logging in."

but i still can't login

TY DE

• Upvote 1