Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

[DE]darryl1

1 hour ago, African-Sapien616 said:

Yo, where are those lunaro fixes tho?? Chimera update broke lunaro so much that I don't want to play it anymore because my favorite, high bounce shot is nerfed to a point where I myself feel nerfed lol. But besides me, the ball physics have changed to make it too easy to score unstable shots. Lunaro is one of the most fun things to play in Warframe for me (IMO). Please revert it back to the way Lunaro was before Chimera update.

😞

Don't think DE will fix this anytime soon, I already posted about lunaro in bug report and one of the hotfix forums. With fortuna releasing soon, it might be even longer for lunaro to get fixed. I just hope they'll fix it one day.

Hotfixes are cool, thanks for working towards making the game better. I know this is low priority, just want to boost some visibility for small goopollas are currently a second stack of large ones instead. It's ruined my carefully curated fish tank and I'd appreciate being able to restore it to its former glory.

Also can someone look at the Scarab Syandana's tintmasking at some point? One release it was fine but for a long time now it's been hit with some problem that makes practically every color on it appear black. My Inaros is brown and you never wear brown with black it's a big fashion faux pas. I know, again, low priority; just haven't seen these in the threads for a while so someone's gotta advocate for it.

Hey DE, I got a question, didn't you guys make it so that Oberon's renewal DIDN'T heal Nekros' shadows? Because I had an Arbitration where a Nekros kept draining me with at least 7 extra shadows that kept slowly decreasing in health which my 3rd ability tried to counter chewing through my 743 energy pool quite rapidly.

Just did an aberation survival and was having trouble with getting mobs and life support drops. wasnt useing nekros but i dont think he should be a nessesaty if the squad is stiking together. DE can reduce the time of the pod drop, or fix the mobs, tho tnx for that hot fix.

15 hours ago, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting

But then it wouldn't be so much of a time sink...

Ever since recent updates I've been getting 2 instances where I'm stuck saw someone else had similar issue as well, literally can't do anything except typing and rotating camera, can't change weapon, can't shoot, can't move, can't switch into operator mode either, and worse of it /unstuck do nothing. The first one was reviving someone with Loki while invisible, the other while ground slam, so hard that I got outta the map with Titania/Tipedo respawned and stuck there, both in Hydron. Couldn't reproduce the glitch intentionally though.

Archived