[DE]darryl1

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

"slightly increased the hitbox of Arbitration Drones"  Well another challenge mode not so challenging cause when don't want new players to cry too much

well 1st of all, thank you for the hotfix

but it doesn't work for me

still can't log in, SEA player here

Edited by lut.alone

ciQ7WRT.jpgSeriously?

Not only do I STILL not have fully functioning gamepad controls... now the brightness settings are completely blown out and headache inducing.

Edited by Reynard_Fox
  • Upvote 1

how about an update for the FOV? Bulky attachments blocks vision. Repala Syandana also blocks vision while shooting in midair, ala max payne.

make them invisible while shooting perhaps?

or more zoom out for FOV?

It's really nice that you guys are doing these consistent hotfixes but I have noticed that my frame rate dropped significantly after this one 

6 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Ranking up a "Mote Amp" does not earn you any Mastery XP.

Have you "Gilded" the mote amp?

"The Mote Amp and custom assembled Amps provide Mastery Rank points like other weapons, but these are only awarded for gilded Amps and the points are tied to the weapon's Prism."

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amp

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Have you "Gilded" the mote amp?

"The Mote Amp and custom assembled Amps provide Mastery Rank points like other weapons, but these are only awarded for gilded Amps and the points are tied to the weapon's Prism."

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amp

Thanks, I will keep that in mind the next time then 👍👍

thanks a lot i was facing that login issues for 3 days now its fixed :)

if some one is still facing login issues try using VPN that helped me solving my issues.

Still no fix for Capture Void Fissures stopping spawning enemies and corruption/reactant after capturing the target, lots of missions being aborted because we can't crack open the relic.

One step forward, and three back.

So, the lighting and shading engines seem to be off.  To demonstrate, go to any relay that isn't at earth.  Load in, and run around.  No lighting issues.  Fast travel to Cephalon Simaris, then walk onto the main concourse.  Everything stays dark.  Fast travel back to anywhere else, and the engine resets.  Likewise, if you use a dark color for lights in the dojo, then walk into a brighter room, it's like staring into a solar flare.  At least the doors aren't an amorphous white blob anymore.

Arbitrations are still not worth it.  The fix to Ancients making the drones functionally invincible was nice, but it highlights the fundamental issue.  You make bullet sponge enemies with broken scaling, then hides "rewards" behind a grind wall.  That's not endgame, it's frustration concentrate.

Speaking of which, cautious shot is garbage.  I've seen bombards shoot a missile at me point blank, with no cost.  On the opposite end their missiles track, have through walls AoE, and can literally spin around you on a large tile set.  Conversely, the Ogris and Penta are hot garbage.  I say this despite liking the Secura Penta.  I don't get it.  Chroma was nerfed because controlled self damage made it a tank.  Self damage only works on a warframe.  If you negate self damage, you can put Chroma back and make launchers viable again.  It's literally making a problem, changing things without understanding them, and patching over the even bigger flaws by manufacturing a new mod.  

Let's end with the mods.  Power Donation is fringe good.  If you have multiple people behind it, the success is a nominal growth.  Cautious Shot is a testament to broken systems, in that 10% of the tens of thousand of damage is still instant death.  None of this even touches on the dud that is launches, Could we just have s good weapon?  We need to waste mod space to make the weapon slightly less likely to self kill.  And you thought "necessary" mods for weapons was a fix.  Sigh, at least there's bext time

• Upvote 1

idk if anyone else have seen this problem but I have a petting the cavat bug where ill just pet the air and the cavat will just move away from me. if u have any way of fixing it then thanks.