[DE]darryl1

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.8

Host migration from someone in the group, when Relics are being opened after a successful void fissure mission results in Zero relic item payment.

I have lost quite a few gold items from Relics due to this issue - and I am guessing, that I am not alone.

1 hour ago, 1nfam0usBastrd said:

Figured it out! 😛

I am glad, that you did - but would you like to share exactly, what bug you figured out? 

☺️☺️

22 hours ago, masterofdetiny said:

Arbitrations are still not worth it.  The fix to Ancients making the drones functionally invincible was nice, but it highlights the fundamental issue.  You make bullet sponge enemies with broken scaling, then hides "rewards" behind a grind wall.  That's not endgame, it's frustration concentrate.

This reeks of Learn to Play/Mod.

• Satisfied 1

I am still not able to login, getting login failed check toy info,

I have checked my Router for UPnP settings its showing enabled, i am able to login via VPN but it is slow and frustrating , Please help me find solution

• Like 1

hey DE? could you for the love of god edit Cautious shot so it removes ALL the self damage instead of 90%

also either remove the base damage penalty or make it positive

otherwise absolutely no one will use that

unless thats what you want

(also make it usable on the lenz and launcher secondaries)

the damage cautious shot removes is negligible but i do agree it needs to remove all self damage.

• Like 1

Well, I like the damage reduction trade-off, as an idea. But...they need to make the self-damage reduction the full 100%. With a 2k damage weapon, unlucky placement (or just bad collision geometry, hint hint) will still tear your health to shreds in only a few shots for most frames. Even increasing the overall damage reduction to 30% would still be an acceptable trade-off for that. Also, YES: make it usable on ANY explosive weapon, period.

Along other lines: Seeing issues still with some of the AI not respecting certain aspects of movement. Inaros' devour, as example: if you're devouring them, they can move for some reason, and will slide along the ground wherever they want. Also, Trinity's Energy Vampire: Use it on a falling enemy. they'll be standing there in the air until it wears off.

Also, I can no longer view the gear wheel in the arsenal while in a dojo.

Edit: And...mastery rank 18 test. the enemy sits at the bottom of the slope trying to shoot at the cryopod through the terrain.

Edited by Kherae
new derp spotted
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jack_1990 said:

LOL! now i can run game, but game dont like my login and password, so i again can't play =|

Check if ur keyboard is on French, If it is then it would look like “ ENG CAFR ” if it isn’t it looks like “ ENG US ”

i want that too!!

On 2018-10-25 at 11:04 AM, ThatKat said:

Can we get a way to queue stuff to build? Like putting all 10 Magus Vigor to build and redeem them 10h later rather than waiting 1h for each and also being able to redeem 3/10 while they are crafting