Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn build for ESO

(XBOX)Kuljack

hnPW1Mm.jpg

Saryn doesn’t need a lot of Power Strength, things still die fast. Miasma spamming still works with this build as long as you keep the Spores up. Ramp isn’t bad either. No energy issues whatsoever either.

If you got a good melee like a Plague Kripath polearm or a Dokrahm Heavy Blade, it works pretty well.

I personally use a Dokrahm Heavy Blade, Tempo Royale, and with Exodia Hunt. Could be a Seekalla or a Shtung, but I require any of the Jai II variants for high Attack Speed. If using Shtung, Primed Fury is a requirement for faster finisher animations. Along with Berserker, at max attack speed stack it’s much easier to blitz through the tileset with no momentum concerns.

But as always, use whatever you want at your own discretion. ESO isn’t hard, just play hyper-aggressively.

On 2018-10-25 at 4:19 PM, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Hello Tenno,

Would someone provide me an efficient Saryn build strictly for ESO and how she works? I have seen a few builds that seem to conflict on performance, with no instructions on how to play that build. Would like to build her to farm focus on ESO.

Thank you!

ESO refers to the elite version of the simaris mission onslaught, this is way past most quests, past all missions and past ALL basic mechanics in the game, including the modding system

You do not copy builds, because builds are personal and are based on the mods the player has, by copying you are skipping an important step in the warframe player evolution, you are not getting better and you will find builds cluncky on top of being average.

You need to understand how the abilities works 1st and foremost, then you change the stats by using mods and then you make a build suitable for what YOU need.

Forget even steping 1 foot into another random mission, priorities are the basics, only then can you test, improve and make something that will suit your gameplay, we don't know if you need more shields or health, if you use a shotgun, what pets you use, you're in charge of your own gameplay, we cannot do that for you, the purpose of showing builds isn't for other to copy, because by copying the results will likely be underwelming, the player will always be below his true potential and it's not the build that is the problem.

ESO ain't mercury, it is expected that the basics and several aspects of the game are learned when you reach this point, no exceptions.

@KIREEK I most certainly agree with this philosophy. This is why I always advocate that players should max rank some mods themselves in order to progressively understand what they’re getting into. Max ranking Primed Pressure Point, Serration, Transient Fortitude, etc. is a rite of passage, and it builds an understanding of what you want to do in-game as well as an understanding of what Frames and builds you want to achieve for a certain task.

Experience and achieving adversity over objectives will never lie to you.

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

ESO refers to the elite version of the simaris mission onslaught, this is way past most quests, past all missions and past ALL basic mechanics in the game, including the modding system

You do not copy builds, because builds are personal and are based on the mods the player has, by copying you are skipping an important step in the warframe player evolution, you are not getting better and you will find builds cluncky on top of being average.

You need to understand how the abilities works 1st and foremost, then you change the stats by using mods and then you make a build suitable for what YOU need.

Forget even steping 1 foot into another random mission, priorities are the basics, only then can you test, improve and make something that will suit your gameplay, we don't know if you need more shields or health, if you use a shotgun, what pets you use, you're in charge of your own gameplay, we cannot do that for you, the purpose of showing builds isn't for other to copy, because by copying the results will likely be underwelming, the player will always be below his true potential and it's not the build that is the problem.

ESO ain't mercury, it is expected that the basics and several aspects of the game are learned when you reach this point, no exceptions.

This is a very presumptuous response.

What indication did I give that I was simply looking to copy/paste other players builds into my Warframe and jump into ESO? I only asked for a build that was efficient for ESO and how the mechanics were being used to have a template to start from.

I have spent several hours building Warframes from the bottom up on my own, but sometimes this can be costly on Forma so I wanted to step in Saryn with a little insider knowledge on avid Saryn players. After looking at the feedback on this forum I already have some ideas for tinkering for my own playstyle but it's been nice to get a template to start from and better understand her mechanics.

I would suggest you inquire intent further before spreading an elitist philosophy onto another experienced player. It is quite off-putting.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

This is a very presumptuous response.

What indication did I give that I was simply looking to copy/paste other players builds into my Warframe and jump into ESO? I only asked for a build that was efficient for ESO and how the mechanics were being used to have a template to start from.

I have spent several hours building Warframes from the bottom up on my own, but sometimes this can be costly on Forma so I wanted to step in Saryn with a little insider knowledge on avid Saryn players. After looking at the feedback on this forum I already have some ideas for tinkering for my own playstyle but it's been nice to get a template to start from and better understand her mechanics.

I would suggest you inquire intent further before spreading an elitist philosophy onto another experienced player. It is quite off-putting.

I see, but you're the one who asked for a build and i'm not here to teach basics, i'm here to tell you that you should really focus on them right now, regardless of how many hours you have skiping content.

Edited by KIREEK

7 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I see, but you're the one who asked for a build and i'm not here to teach basic, i'm here to tell you that you should really focus on them right now, regardless of how many hours you have skiping content.

he asked for a build not to be a taught the basics... and tbh building for a frame isn't that complex since you just see what abilitys are useful and what stats improve those abilitys the most... and saryn for eso is pretty what ever in terms of builds.

3 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Some words...

Okay, start at the basics. This is a general discussion forum. Not KIREEKs forum. I came to have a general discussion on a build for saryn and maybe ask a few details on choices to get a good start.

How I choose to play the game is not your concern, nor is it your place to tell me how it should be done. This is your opinion and it was not solicited for this post.

There are many ways to play this game, for some they just trade all day. Others fish and mine. Some make builds and it is their passion. Some are happy to share and express their descions, builds are personal but they’re also art. By your logic we would never have known Mozart or Picasso if they never shared their expressions.

It seems silly that you have any presumptions to come into this forum and tell me why you’re here. I did not ask you to tell me if requesting builds was an appropriate way to play Warframe. Nor did I ask you on whether or not someone at the ESO stage should already be equipped to set up a build. Not to mention the skipping content comment, that’s an unsupported claim.

I kindly ask you to step down from your high horse and learn some decency with communicating with another human being.

Edited by (XB1)Kuljack

Copying other players builds and/or a build philosophy is literally one of the best things you can do to learn how to play the game differently than you currently are or get kickstarted into a frame you don't know much about. Usually other people explain why the build is as it is and often have other suggestions on what you can do to tweak certain aspects. imo there is no good reason to ignore what other players are doing with their WFs and just feel about in the dark by yourself getting downed in ESO because you didn't bother asking other people who can save you the trouble and give insight.

On 2018-10-25 at 3:45 PM, Kebast said:

That's way overkill really. I'll post my build later

Rejuvenation, power drift

Overextend, stretch

Transient Fortitude, intensity

Vitality, steel fiber

Primed Continuity, Regenerative Molt 

130 duration

100 eff

235 range

140 str

1 hour ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Okay, start at the basics. This is a general discussion forum. Not KIREEKs forum. I came to have a general discussion on a build for saryn and maybe ask a few details on choices to get a good start.

How I choose to play the game is not your concern, nor is it your place to tell me how it should be done. This is your opinion and it was not solicited for this post.

There are many ways to play this game, for some they just trade all day. Others fish and mine. Some make builds and it is their passion. Some are happy to share and express their descions, builds are personal but they’re also art. By your logic we would never have known Mozart or Picasso if they never shared their expressions.

It seems silly that you have any presumptions to come into this forum and tell me why you’re here. I did not ask you to tell me if requesting builds was an appropriate way to play Warframe. Nor did I ask you on whether or not someone at the ESO stage should already be equipped to set up a build. Not to mention the skipping content comment, that’s an unsupported claim.

I kindly ask you to step down from your high horse and learn some decency with communicating with another human being.

You're right, you are free to skip basics (things that need to be learned by the player themselves), i'm just pointing out you are  asking something that is simply out of your reach, if you can't walk you don't ask how to to run

I understand you want to copy a few builds to get an easy start, but that does not answer your questions, you asked for an efficient build because the ones you pick are clunky and not intuitive, and i replied

The only way is to step out of ESO and learn the basics of moding and make a build suited to your play style, otherwise you will keep trying things made to suit other players play styles, you will have issues on other warframes and worst of all, you bring this clunky gameplay to ESO, it would be ok to play like that, but the problem is that you're going in unprepared and at the same time you want to get better

We are not talking about objective X vs Objective Y for exp, we are talking about the fundamentals.

You are free to dismiss good information, but we both know where that leads, this topic is an example. I'm not here to make you upset (mr "experienced player"), only to guide you, the rest is up to you

Edited by KIREEK