Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Delay?

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

4 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

DE has stated that content for Fortuna will be released in parts as it gonna be a big update so if they were gonna delay are blood an gore lady it wouldn't affect the release for Fortuna as DE would just put it into a later update if they change up her kit.

I personally want to play her kit as it is as will be pretty fun playing with all that cherry koolaid i was seeing floating about

2 hours ago, Nitro747 said:

They said that Garuda will be released with another content batch AFTER Fortuna.

do you have a link to this? because i want to see it

36 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Well, this is a topic about her, don't like it? Then go somewhere else

dont need to be agressive and bring you toxicity bro

21 minutes ago, Peter said:

Garuda will be released when she is ready, DE will not delay Fortuna for this reason. 

they wont delay the largest update of warframe till now, because ONE ability is not cool

2 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

one more time: does that mean we're not allowed to talk about her?

everyone is allowed to to talk about her, what he said is they wont delay the update because of her, so dont worry, they will fix her, even if it is after the update launches

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Remember when people were saying “Nidus isn’t good, he’s just a copy/paste of other frames abilities” and here he is being one of the best frames in the game, so I don’t think “copy/pasting” immediately makes a frame bad.

Actually I see where someone posted the crit of Nidus - but I never heard it before.  I did hear a lot of hoopla regarding Khora's abilities being more or less copy/paste of other existing abilities.  And I while I generally enjoy playing her, I wouldn't rate her as an immediate go-to for any given mission meta.  She's truly an "ok" frame, jack of all trades, master of none.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

And it's not wise build hype for this now, i mean, we expected more on Garuda art and now we have some weird copy frame...

as he said, dont worry, she wont delay fortuna and eventually will recieve some love from DE

15 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Outside of her 4th, where is she a "copy frame"? Please enlighten us.

People will find rough comparisons.

They'll also largely fail to come up with something new and unique as, generally, abilities are pulled from a list of traits at their core, like if an ability is single target, conal/linear, or covers a wide area.  From there, One basically tweaks the rules and quirks to that ability.  Garuda's single target happens to "slash dash" a target and make a "volt shield."  Name another frame that does that.  Mind, One can't set the shield down and make a little pillow fort out of a bunch of them.

But I agree that she does seem a little underwhelming, at least her 3 and 4.  Three should probably take her damage bonus to infinity, but healing reduces the bonus, for example, at a slower rate mind.  So her damage bonus growth will outpace any health healed, but she'll have to be careful about taking lots of health damage or she'll make a net loss on the damage bonus.  Suddenly, three becomes an integral mechanic to Garuda's play style of economy management (or that's the vibe I got,) and not this weird "why wait for your enemies to harm you?" ability.

56 minutes ago, Peter said:

"Fortuna Delay" is the title of the thread, if you want to talk about Garuda specifically i suggest you to go to the right thread. 

I asked “Fortuna Delay?” Because Garuda is tied to Fortuna so I was wondering if the community forcing DE to change her 4 would delay her and in effect Fortuna.