Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Grakatas Riven Mod

(PSN)GZR_BRaZuKa

Question

Howdy, ladies and gents!

(My very first post)

To the matter at hand, I've just recently started playing Warframe, and I'm still learning to trade properly and whatnot. I've got a Twin Grakata Riven, which I'm not entirely sure I should keep, reroll, or sell.

Twin Grakatas Feva-critaata: +81.8% Critical Chance, +27.8% Reload Speed, and +116.2% Damage.

I already have it up and running, but I'm not sure the Twin Grakatas really need a Riven, since I'm not entirely sure which weapons need Riven mods at all.

If you good folks could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: +81.8% Critical Chance, NOT Damage.

Edited by (PS4)contursicesar

6 answers to this question

Rivens are a way of making any weapon in the game "viable". If you like twin grakatas, then keep it so you can reasonably use them for end game content. If you don't like twin grakatas, then try to sell it.

This is a site that you can use to estimate prices. It says the average price for twin grakatas is 125p. Since you have both CD and Damage on that riven, I wouldnt reroll it and I'd shoot for 125 AT LEAST.

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

1 hour ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Rivens are a way of making any weapon in the game "viable". If you like twin grakatas, then keep it so you can reasonably use them for end game content. If you don't like twin grakatas, then try to sell it.

This is a site that you can use to estimate prices. It says the average price for twin grakatas is 125p. Since you have both CD and Damage on that riven, I wouldnt reroll it and I'd shoot for 125 AT LEAST.

Thank you very much for your quick reply, mate! I'll keep your considerations in mind.

I typed the wrong stats on the OP, so would Critical Chance still be good?

Thanks again!

6 hours ago, (PS4)contursicesar said:

Howdy, ladies and gents!

(My very first post)

To the matter at hand, I've just recently started playing Warframe, and I'm still learning to trade properly and whatnot. I've got a Twin Grakata Riven, which I'm not entirely sure I should keep, reroll, or sell.

Twin Grakatas Feva-critaata: +81.8% Critical Chance, +27.8% Reload Speed, and +116.2% Damage.

I already have it up and running, but I'm not sure the Twin Grakatas really need a Riven, since I'm not entirely sure which weapons need Riven mods at all.

If you good folks could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: +81.8% Critical Chance, NOT Damage.

Clem approves