Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revanant Enthrall issue / AI behavior change.

(PSN)ChurchA1

So I've spent a bit of time with Revanant both solo and team play overall he's good but the AI for the thralls very very frustrating. They just custer around ME occasionally shooting. They need more aggressive AI. Thralls should be out there like necros shadows or irradiated enemies attacking which would increase the effectiveness of the damage pillar as well. Nothing is as frustrating as downing yourself with a Zarr because your thralls are trying to hump your leg instead of going out and you know crowd controlling enemies. Side note refresh duration on recast would be great too.

The easiest band-aid fix they can do for now would be to have the ability increase the movement speed (Including animation speed) and attack rate/RoF on whomever is affected by Enthrall.

Far too many times i'm seeing thralls just stand their with their thumbs up their butts while they're getting riddled with bullets.

The same goes for Mind Control AI too.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

True 1st thing a thrall does when u make it is walk to you. Then they find cover. Then they attack. The 1st stage of a thrall last about 1/2 it’s maxed timed life 15 seconds. 

They need to remove the follow ai and make them go straight to attack.