Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

eidolon shards for focus?

-Aza-Gorod-

real quick i know of the radiant and brilliant shards but what about the normal eidolon shards? after maxing standing and getting the wanted arcanes, these shards just stock up to sit there. I think and hope that the normal eidolon shards could be used for abit more focus maybe 10,000 focus? this would give them abit more use for thos who have alot of them sitting around.

Edited by Noctiferous

1 hour ago, Errodin said:

Defeats the purpose of converting shards into focus ... whereas normal shards can be obtained so easily what would inspire people to farm the the better ones?

how so? you still got to take down tera for 1 normal and 1 brilliant, but if you take down the others you gain more shards so it would be more reason to farm the other eidolons for more shards for more focus.

i have about 547 normal shards and aiming to farm far more to gain as much focus as possible, but i cant use the shards for anything as i have all i want from the quills.

another thing is that it is also a shard, Eidolon Shard, Brilliant Eidolon Shard, Radiant Eidolon Shard so it would make sense to beable to convert it into focus and you get a synthetic shard from onslaught for a tiny 5,000 focus. but if these could be 10,000 it would grant greater reason and purpose to gather them.

Edited by Noctiferous
  • Like 1