Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Necro Ability Discussion

[DE]Megan

2TP2PHE.jpg

You heard it right Tenno, new abilities for Necro are in the works! We discussed our current plans and are interested in your thoughts and discussion.

Please post all discussion about Necro abilities here so we can easily keep track.

Recap:

SOUL PUNCH: Direct X% damage that knocks the soul out of them, 5% armor debuff, stacking.

TERROR TOTEM: Necro deploys a totem of terror, causing X number of enemies within radius to
freeze in fear; the rest will flee.

SEARCH THE DEAD: Generates loot from corpses (health, energy, ammo, etc).

CLONE THE DEAD: Necro creates friendly nano bot clones of the last X enemies he has killed.

Soul punch is probably the best name for a power ever.

Life drain seems like it could be really strong if mixed with the Equilibrium mod. Significant energy and health.

Edit: And now life drain is gone? I think I liked that better than search the dead.

Edited by AegisGrey

Not a big fan of search the dead, any chance you could also make the corpses explode for AoE damage based on their health whilst searching the bodies?

Edit: What was the reason for this thread again? If you're going to ignore feedback don't ask for it.

Edited by SocknBoppers

I like the sound of the Raise dead. Soul punch is good. Search dead/life drain....not sure which is actually happening, but that feels a bit trivial, although it does make use of Equilibrium that you just put into the game. Enemies...looking at you grineer, already run away too much.