Jump to content

WTB - Kavat Imprint


Recommended Posts

~

Kavat Headtype 03Kavat Tailtype 04
Needs Green-Yellow Eyes.
Smeeta breed wanted.
Needs stripes like a tabby.
Image result for orange tabbyImage result for orange tabbynot my cat,just pics of the internet.

My cat, Sunny Hammock Time by GeneralDurandal not very good quality, cant see her stripes very well.

~~~~~~~~~~

The best stripes available for a orange tabby, are on that one you buy from Baro which I have.

Sunny was def and crippled, but she gave me emotional support, 
so when it comes to Kavat breed, I think Smeeta for it's good luck charm would make more sense.

 

Edited by General_Durandal
Link to comment

The only stripped sort of pattern you can get for kavats you have to buy from Baro Ki'teer and looks like:

CLqW1eq.png

Unless you buy/acquire one of the fur patterns to equip, Kavats will only ever have the normal, slightly spotted pattern by default that looks like:

latest?cb=20160716165133&path-prefix=de

Gender is NOT saved on the templates, it will be random everytime you make a cat whether you have both imprints or not.

Gender has no effect on the cat at all, but if you really need it to be female you can keep template-scanning and re-making the cat until you get a female one.

Edited by -Solarity-
Link to comment
16 hours ago, -Solarity- said:

The only stripped sort of pattern you can get for kavats you have to buy from Baro Ki'teer and looks like:

9 hours ago, DovahKya said:

Maybe this could help you, I made my real life cat on warframe, my cat Garfield was a Tabby so like Solarity said, the patetrn that most look like the tabby fur is the nexus one.

I have the one Baro sells already, so that's good I guess.
Sad that there aren't any better, actual cat fur patterns.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, -Solarity- said:

Gender is NOT saved on the templates, it will be random everytime you make a cat whether you have both imprints or not.

Gender has no effect on the cat at all, but if you really need it to be female you can keep template-scanning and re-making the cat until you get a female one.

Getting all the DNA needed is going to be annoying.

Does the DNA get doubled by resource boosters? (the orange booster?)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Getting all the DNA needed is going to be annoying.

Does the DNA get doubled by resource boosters? (the orange booster?)

Resource booster no, but if you're using Cephalon Simaris's codex scanners there's a "mod" for it that's 50k reputation and makes 1 scan have a chance to count as two. It's not 100% chance but If you get that proc to happen you'll get 2 kavat codes for 1 scan.

Link to comment

As far as the fur colors, you can buy the Kavat Gene Masking Kit in the market for 160k credits, and it includes a yellow and orange fur color.

I wish I could help more because I love your cat and your story but I wish you good luck!

Edited by -Solarity-
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...