Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are all the PS4 players?

(PSN)Turbo-J-Jones

Question

I live in Australia and recently started playing Warframe properly (tried it a year ago and gave up before completing the Vor quest). Loving the game, but the number of times I go to start an endless void fissure mission and there are no open groups, nor do players join during the mission, or start up a Plains bounty or relic farm and have to run it solo, or post in recruiting to silence, I'm just wondering what content are most people playing right now?

BTW I've definitely got 'public' set up, rather than solo play. Worked that one out quickly...

Cheers!

3 answers to this question

when you're looking at those Public Chat Channels, how long does the Userlist seem to be? if it's "i can count the, on my hands" rather than more akin to being uncountable, then it may just be the activity of that particular Region of the game.

if that's the case, you can switch your Region in the Options to a more active one (probably just NA since your Latency to EU would be really bad).

19 minutes ago, taiiat said:

when you're looking at those Public Chat Channels, how long does the Userlist seem to be? if it's "i can count the, on my hands" rather than more akin to being uncountable, then it may just be the activity of that particular Region of the game.

if that's the case, you can switch your Region in the Options to a more active one (probably just NA since your Latency to EU would be really bad).

Bit of a mixed bag. I'll have a look at switching my region. I'm just surprised that I've been farming Xini for axi relics and have not had a single PUG. I was under the impression it was THE axi farm. It's totally soloable but gets a little dull... Thanks for your suggestion.

Well, I was originally set to eastern europe and Russia and that pretty much meant playing solo on public games most of time. I think it's not even problem of player count but more like poeple in that region prefer solo or premade teams with actual friends. Switched to europe region and suddenly was forced to actually switch to solo when I got tired of awesome teammates in public games. Although now I sometimes have lag issues, not teleporting or slo-mo, but the doors not opening - like I stand at green door and it takes 2-3 seconds for door to open.