Ways to get Energy

(PSN)ImTheOx

Hello

Right now each school has its own way to give the Warframe energy. 

The standard being by collecting orbs, while the schools:

Naramon - With time "the Energy syphone aura."

Madurai - by taking damage with the RAGE mode equiped on your warframe 

Zenurik - With its focus school ability

Vazarin - nothing yet, unless you count Trin, Hydroid, nekros as vazarin frames which give you more loot, in which case Vazarin could have a MOD that grants you a chance of droping additional nrg orbs. 

Unairu -  Again nothing, but my idea would be a Melee mod that gives you NRG with every critical MELEE hit. 

Just my idea. 

No, schools shall remain clearly separated on what they bring to the party. Zenurik is based on energy, Naramon on melee, Madurai on damage, Vazarin healing and Unairu defensive. And it's perfectly fine like that.

At best, Vazarin could deal with an Equilibrium-like effect.

Edit: Ah, talking about polarities, not exclusively focus schools... Not all polarities have to bring everything. They're also split among what each type, they should never give you every type of buffs/whatever, otherwise Forma'ing would become an insufferable mess

Edited by Chewarette

Another possible would be to modify the air support function of the Mantis med tower to give energy and health or to create an entirely new ship that gives energy. That or have the energy orbs give higher energy base, increase according to frame level or progressive increases over time.

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

No, schools shall remain clearly separated on what they bring to the party. Zenurik is based on energy, Naramon on melee, Madurai on damage, Vazarin healing and Unairu defensive. And it's perfectly fine like that.

At best, Vazarin could deal with an Equilibrium-like effect.

Edit: Ah, talking about polarities, not exclusively focus schools... Not all polarities have to bring everything. They're also split among what each type, they should never give you every type of buffs/whatever, otherwise Forma'ing would become an insufferable mess

talking about another way, of getting nrg, instead of abusing zenurik all the time, give us a new interesting way to get more nrg. 

Vazarin even has a mode called healing return, why not a similar mod for nrg. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

Hello

Right now each school has its own way to give the Warframe energy. 

The standard being by collecting orbs, while the schools:

Naramon - With time "the Energy syphone aura."

Madurai - by taking damage with the RAGE mode equiped on your warframe 

Zenurik - With its focus school ability

Vazarin - nothing yet, unless you count Trin, Hydroid, nekros as vazarin frames which give you more loot, in which case Vazarin could have a MOD that grants you a chance of droping additional nrg orbs. 

Unairu -  Again nothing, but my idea would be a Melee mod that gives you NRG with every critical MELEE hit. 

Just my idea. 

first, as the guy in the second post said, pls carify that you are talking about mod polarities and notthe operator focus school, it's confusing.

second, each polarity have a "theme", all the energy mods like Flow, Fleeting Expertise, Streamline have a Zenurik (or Naramon? the dash polar, as ppl call it) polarity, almost all strength mod have Madurai (or V) polar, and almost all health/shield/armor mods have Vazarin (or D) polar. It's just a theme ... being too serious about it don't bring any meaningful changes practically.

edit: ........ i just read your post again, and now i'm not sure if u was talking about focus, mod polar, or frame default polar anymore ......

Edited by FireSegment

16 hours ago, FireSegment said:

first, as the guy in the second post said, pls carify that you are talking about mod polarities and notthe operator focus school, it's confusing.

second, each polarity have a "theme", all the energy mods like Flow, Fleeting Expertise, Streamline have a Zenurik (or Naramon? the dash polar, as ppl call it) polarity, almost all strength mod have Madurai (or V) polar, and almost all health/shield/armor mods have Vazarin (or D) polar. It's just a theme ... being too serious about it don't bring any meaningful changes practically.

edit: ........ i just read your post again, and now i'm not sure if u was talking about focus, mod polar, or frame default polar anymore ......

im talking about everything. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

im talking about everything. 

If your talking about everything then you will need to clarify by breaking everything down into subcategories so we can understand what you are trying to suggest.

Focus schools, Mod polarities, and Warframes are 3 different things and you seem to be mashing them together like a 3 way car crash.

• 3 weeks later...