Cannot find grineer caches on Cetus

Alioth1

Question

9 answers to this question

I had this problem while playing last night with a friend. The caches just didn't exist. The timer for finding them didn't even start. This happed at the end of two bounties in a row.

Edited by Zergem

• Caches in Plains always Spawn near-ish the edges of the Circle. literally with a Triangle shape between them even. run around the border and you'll find them.
  • keep an eye on the map, if that yellow circle telling you where to look has a white arrow in the center of it, that's telling you the search area is above or below from your current position(just like any other indicator on the map too! always remember that and look at map indicators for whether there's an up or down arrow). that'll let you easily tell if the search area is in a Cave below you.

51 минуту назад, Zergem сказал:

I had this problem while playing last night with a friend. The caches just didn't exist. The timer for finding them didn't even start. This happed at the end of two bounties in a row.

this means caches are deep in some nearby cave.

Usually I just drop quest if I see cache finding submission, it's too annoying and too long

Caches show in your loot radar on minimap as the usual lootables, so in addition to Animal Instinct you wanna use Thief's Wit (exilus mod) and Loot Detector aura if you have it and the polarity doesn't interfere. I did it a lot without Loot Detector and never had problems finding them, except this one time in a faraway cave.

You'll get them.

Also this is very fast, maybe as fast as capture the person once you use this trick, even solo. I usually find 2-3 caches alone in public before anyone has a chance to find them and kinda feel bad for it, not giving them the opportunity to learn.

Edited by GOOFBALL1

You can see them in certain areas given it's unique glow and appearance

You can move around in a spiral way towards the midle and listen to the unique audio

After finding some and if the time has been going on, the difficulty is greatly decreased on the remaining minutes, the area with the location will shift towards the missing cache, so after a while you still can't find the last one, just stay still and watch the minimap, you will likely see the circle move in a certain direction, all you need to do is move in that direction.

The caches can also be in a cave, using audio and visual clues are more important in these cases.