Damaged (flawed) mods?

PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA

Question

6 answers to this question

Check your Codex (console to your left if you walk up the ramp) and go to universe and mods, search for the flawed mods and it should tell you which quests or enemys drop them and then you can farm them there

Edit: Short answer, as far as i know the very first quests are giving you some of the flawed ones like "Vor's Price"

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

30 minutes ago, PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA said:

But I also want to collect them 😞

Customer Support is able to revert recent activities in your account. If you ask them within a grace period, they "can" restore any sort of sold item. I don't know if they will, however, as CS is overworked and sometimes they can't be bothered - and they tend to restore only items that are unique or precious (they won't restore an Ammo Drum, for instance, but they will restore a Primed Chamber).

So you still have one small chance. Although it's a wasteful use of CS time and maybe they'll ignore you.

You can actually play with a friend that just created a new accound for farming on the prologue. That's what I did for getting Damaged Target Cracker.

For those who are curious about why :

While the negative critical damages glitch were still, the lower negative number was the value, the higher were the crit damages, so I used an unmaxed Target Cracker to balance with my negative crit damage riven and get somethink like -0.1x instead of -0.4x. This gave me an average 70x yellow crit multiplier instead of 30x with only the the Riven.
So yeah, theses mods can be useful something.

36 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

You can actually play with a friend that just created a new accound for farming on the prologue. That's what I did for getting Damaged Target Cracker.

For those who are curious about why :

Hide contents

While the negative critical damages glitch were still, the lower negative number was the value, the higher were the crit damages, so I used an unmaxed Target Cracker to balance with my negative crit damage riven and get somethink like -0.1x instead of -0.4x. This gave me an average 70x yellow crit multiplier instead of 30x with only the the Riven.
So yeah, theses mods can be useful something.

Oh! So you can get them by tagging along? Thanks! I'll try.