Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I put ideas about the game where the developers read me?

Lobofeo

Question

17 answers to this question

Justo ahora, DeMonkey dijo:

So, you say you have some feedback for the game, right?

You definitely want the Fan Art section for that.

:clem:

Abouth game mechanics like "The Zenistar melee disk, can be launched with the center button of the mouse, the actual method is very inneficient" to Fan Art i have some draws but not finished.

Just now, Lobofeo said:

Abouth game mechanics like "The Zenistar melee disk, can be launched with the center button of the mouse, the actual method is very inneficient" to Fan Art i have some draws but not finished.

I was being sarcastic.

If you have feedback, it goes in feedback. If you have new concepts, it goes in fan concepts.

Justo ahora, DeMonkey dijo:

I was being sarcastic.

If you have feedback, it goes in feedback. If you have new concepts, it goes in fan concepts.

ah ok. thanks. another little question... how i can change that ugly Avatar image? in the Profile section i cant.

1 minute ago, Lobofeo said:

ah ok. thanks. another little question... how i can change that ugly Avatar image? in the Profile section i cant.

Change it in game, then re-log on the forums.

1 minute ago, -S-O-Yetili said:

But they read interesting or trending topics anyway. Doesnt matter where they're posted.

Don't, that excuses all the people who decide that they know better and want to post everything in GD anyway because they think their idea is "trending" or "interesting" and they want the views. Threads should be in the right place, and the official statement is that GD is not to be used as a "catch all".

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Don't, that excuses all the people who decide that they know better and want to post everything in GD anyway because they think their idea is "trending" or "interesting" and they want the views. Threads should be in the right place, and the official statement is that GD is not to be used as a "catch all".

This.