Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual-wielded Amp ?

Etzu

Hey there.

The title says everything, anybody else ever wished to have some dual wielded amps, one on each hand ?

Not to say "let's make possible to use all amps on dual wielding", nah, just a new amp design allowing dual wielded style. I have absolutly no idea on what it could do, etc, just I like the idea of my operator beeing able to have one amp on each hand.

Sure, this can be a possibility ... at half the strength of other amps. Strapping on a blaster on both arms can look pretty cool between alternating fire. Have them be faster (shooting out of both hands) and as a secondary fire join both hands and cause a opticor like beam, consume all energy in an all out blast.

Tbh, I'd love if the laser amp or a variant more energy-feeling amp came. I mean, I like those bullet/plasmor/grenade based amps, but I miss just shooting my laser and killing enemies with it... Ofc I can still use Mote amp, but it's way too weak to even bother using it.

Ofc, dual wield amps would be nice, but as said above, it would have to be some sort of high RoF and low DPS to compensate for the higher number of shots fired.

Edited by devildevil21

Sure, I like the idea, altho it might look a little wonky unless DE come up with some clever aiming animations for them.

Alongside that, I want melee amps, think star-wars, we have the weapon handle and the blades are void energy.