Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbral Mods

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello so I got nidus and I love him, really awesome guy and he is using all 3 umbral mods, which is awesome since I was using them only on umbra till then, but in last week some awesome things happened and I managed to get 60plat for my rivens and got parts for chroma prime from relics, so now Im building him, I noticed he can also benefit from umbral mods, that made me think that I should start to level them, problem is DAMN they are expensive. My question is should I try to level them all slowly or should I focus on one to get that to max faster and than go to another and if I should focus on one which one do you reccomend? health armor or ability strenght? as I said I use them on my umbra, nidus and soon Chroma prime.

6 answers to this question

Just now, GinKenshin said:

this is the build I use for him, it uses all 3 umbral mods and is pretty cheap to make, only 2 forma 

I know I will use those mods on chroma I saw some nice builds too, I need to help with leveling them, couse Im not exactly swiming in endo or credits, I cant instantly level them all to max, so I need to somehow prioritize

Just now, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

I know I will use those mods on chroma I saw some nice builds too, I need to help with leveling them, couse Im not exactly swiming in endo or credits, I cant instantly level them all to max, so I need to somehow prioritize

in that case, I'd go for health>strength>armor 

for endo, there's a few options, you can do rathuum or arbitrations 

I suggest you do rathuum, and check if there's an excavation or interception arbitration, if there is then go for that. these missions are the fastest and give more endo for your time, compared to survival or defense 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

in that case, I'd go for health>strength>armor 

for endo, there's a few options, you can do rathuum or arbitrations 

I suggest you do rathuum, and check if there's an excavation or interception arbitration, if there is then go for that. these missions are the fastest and give more endo for your time, compared to survival or defense 

yeah I dont even have another option since you know ps4 we dont have arbitrations yet heh

I suggest getting Intensify to max , and leave the vitality and Fiber mods to R8 for most flexibility,

Umbral intensify can fit most existing builds with regular intensify with minor tweaks, Vitalty difference is gonna be noticeable only on high health frames , same for fiber and armor,

This will allow you to take advantage of the set bonus with relatively lower cost to mod capacity.

I do not suggest using all three at max rank , as you will usually be short of one mod that could improve your stats more.

Intensify and Vitality Umbra are squeezed by some into non armor heavy frames.

After I discovered that I went into Umbra intensify only builds for power, done by dropping Vitality for CC with Fleeting Expertise negated by duration mods