Making Umbra be able to walk on the ship by his Own.

Bombarder0

He is the Dax soldier that leaded others dax, but hey, we just have him stored in the Arsenal...

Wouldn't it be cool to have Umbra randomly walking on the ship or doing stuff like sitting or something? Now I know a lot of people don't like this and they go "Omg no I don't want anyone in my ship ughhh" - I Do not agree with that,it doesn't affect in any way possible.

Honestly, wouldn't mind seeing Umbra just doing something in a corner like the Kavats/Kubrows would do.
Maybe even just randomly spotting him in the chill room lazing about the "couch"...the thing next to the somachord that resembles a couch.

Ever since Umbra's quest I have desperately wanted for him to also appear in our orbiter. The quest makes a massive deal about his (relative) independence, so it would be nice for that to be integrated into the game in some way. I also hope he shows up in future quests outside of us just using him as a slightly stronger Exalibur; it would be a real waste to build him up so much then just have him chill in our arsenal forever after. 

Honestly if the devs don't want to go the way of having him walk around the orbiter (which admittedly might become a problem if we get too many more umbral warframes) then why not let us send him out on "missions" as essentially a re-skinned extractor. Considering most people barely use extractors any ways it wouldn't exactly break the game balance and it would provide a nice bit of immersion to those of us who would like Umbra to be more then just another sword on our shelf. 

Edited by waterbane

On 2018-10-26 at 2:57 PM, Bombarder0 said:

He is the Dax soldier that leaded others dax, but hey, we just have him stored in the Arsenal...

Wouldn't it be cool to have Umbra randomly walking on the ship or doing stuff like sitting or something? Now I know a lot of people don't like this and they go "Omg no I don't want anyone in my ship ughhh" - I Do not agree with that,it doesn't affect in any way possible.

"leaded others"  

*sighs*

"I Do not agree with that,it doesn't affect in any way possible."

Affect WHAT in any way possible?  

That said, this would actually not be a bad thing to implement.  Or at least give people the option of whether they want this or not.

Edited by Beas7ie

hace 18 minutos, Beas7ie dijo:

"leaded others"  

*sighs*

"I Do not agree with that,it doesn't affect in any way possible."

Affect WHAT in any way possible?  

That said, this would actually not be a bad thing to implement.  Or at least give people the option of whether they want this or not.

When I said that it doesn't affect in any way possible,i meant that there is a lot of people who are very "special" and dont like to have this and they feel bad.