Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i need good replay !

Kub0911

first of all iam not good at english so please try to understand what i say ty !

today i got some serious lag on 3 or 4 games in a row and i checked my ping limit and its good and i check my own internet and its good too .. i was so frustrating and angry so i go to the region game chat and i asked the question u will see on images with link below  and guess what all what i get respond to my question is ( your access to in game chat has been suspended) so is that in your game community managers respond to people like this ? wow so imprresive DE ^_^ 

https://imgur.com/a/K4PfBRV

6 minutes ago, Kub0911 said:

so is that in your game community managers respond to people like this ?

You are "Dev Bashing". That is not allowed, so your access is suspended. I get that "Dev Bashing" was probably not your intention.

• Suspensions usually last one week (seven days)

Warframe uses P2P hosting, so its not the servers. It is either your internet, or the people you are connected to.

Edited by krc473

Thats a host/nonhost "problem". If you join mission one player will be the host, and the other 3 player "just" members. You can see in the upper right corner on the playernames who the host is (there is a small 1 on the left side of the name; 2,3 and 4 are members). You can enable a FPS and Ping-bar in the HUD options to check your ping to the host.

krc473 .. "Dev Bashing " well i know now why i got supspended but at least the guy who supspend me warn me because i was angry i didnt know that is not allowed but is this fix the problem ?

hansluft778 .. i know all what u say ..

but wait really ? warframe is p2p hosting ?  this game have 5 years for now or more and its just p2p hosting ? ok now i not complain about having lag again its not from my internet after all  .. krc473 ty for this new Information .. now when i got insulted i will ignore people from now on .. 

7 minutes ago, Kub0911 said:

but wait really ? warframe is p2p hosting ?  this game have 5 years for now or more and its just p2p hosting ? ok now i not complain about having lag again its not from my internet after all  .. krc473 ty for this new Information .. now when i got insulted i will ignore people from now on .. 

I have brought up hosting a few times saying that they really need to have dedicated servers but get over written by some. Its something this game is going to have to, at least, enable for high end content in this game if they want to stay popular. Some activities are really hard to play with host migrations and people playing warframe on toasters.

Arbitration, for example, highlights the need since if you die it gives you this nice button to push to leave. If they are host, host migration and you loose ALL built up abilities, energy, sometimes more if there is a bug.