[NA][PC] Casual player LF Clan!

Fraggimus

Hello!

I'm a fairly casual player looking to get involved with a larger group. I've been playing Warframe on and off on PC for the past two years, and, like many others, I've found getting involved with a community, meeting new people, and tackling the System together is much more fun than doing it alone.

However, I do wish to make a few things clear about me first:

I am a casual player. I'm not a top tier anything. I don't participate in anything competitive. Heck, I hardly PvP at all. I'm not, and will not aim to get that good. That's not why I play Warframe. I have enough stress and anxiety to deal with on my own time as it is. I would still love to progress through the game, learn more of the lore, and improve in general, but not to the extent of throwing myself at the hardest challenges with a 'win or die' mentality.

So, if you're looking to recruit some ninja prodigy who lives, breathes, and thinks Warframe, you've come to the wrong guy, unfortunately.

BUT, what I am looking for is a group of fun, friendly folks who is willing to put up with the shenanigans of a goofball like myself. I want to find a little more staying power within the game, and I believe a good Clan is just what I need. You help me, I'll help you! Simple as that.

My gear isn't that great, I've only got a handful of Primes to my name, and I'm sure my builds are all kinda trashy, but that can always be fixed in the future. I'm just looking to have some fun.

I'm based out of the US, and use the Mountain Time Timezone (GMT -7). I'm usually available most evenings. I extensively use Discord to chat with my own buddies, and, so, would prefer to use that to get involved with other Clanmates. Voice is not an issue - I can talk or text.

That's the short and long of it. Thank you for your consideration. If you read this far... uh... I don't have anything to offer, but... Good job!

Feel free to ask me any additional questions, and I'll answer what I can.