Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any good mod builds for Valkyr Prime?

Sevando123

Question

So can anyone suggest me a valkyr prime build mod?.

I'm kinda bad in making build mods so i'm curious with what i should start adding.

Currently i have made this build mod but still i don't know durability can valkyr prime have in HP because i noticed a slight fast decrease in HP when valkyr taking damage 

The Build mod is including Intesify, Flow, Prime Continuity, Steel Fiber, Blind Rage, Narrow Minded, Vitality and Streamline with Steel Charge and Power Drift  

the armor is around 1330 and the energy 450. As for the Duration is 220%, Efficiency 95%, Range 40% and Strength 208%

Edited by Sevando123

17 minutes ago, hooperinius said:

They're talking about getting rid of the combo counter increasing damage while making crits ramp up faster which has the potential to hurt status builds more than crit builds.

Combo Counter's Damage Multiplier would only affect Heavy Attacks in Melee 3.0 so DE is getting rid of it's Interaction with normal Melee Attacks. From reading this Sentence, does it mean Melee 3.0 would make Maiming Strike just as bad?

5 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Take the 90% reduction from arb mods on top of the armor and you survive 2 hours mot just fine... actually doing the viable damage of a top notch melee weapon instead of hysterias underwhelming claws. No overpriced arcanes needet.

I feel some people over estimate that mod due to poor testing.

The mod hardly ever gives 90% mitigation considering the various amount of damage types in a mission it's giving more of a 50-60% Avg which is still good but in 5 years of playing this game I've never seen a non-Hysteria Valkyr even hit 2 hours on MoT / T4 Void. Let alone go past that which Hysteria can definitely do. Maybe that's changed and I'd love to see it but the only way Trinity can get 2 hours is stacking an Ancient Healer with double Guardian for 1,830,000 eHP and even then it's sketchy. MoT is just a horrible place for non Invis / CC frames to play Solo. Now a normal 2h endurance mission? Sure. I've done that with majority of the frame roster but there's no reason you can't bring perma Hysteria to those missions too.

Hysteria hits like a truck, 250k auto attacks and upwards 20 million Ground Finishers. It does suffer against armor but still does the job considering how ridiculously fast she attacks per second esp with slides. Then when it comes down to the final stretch you resort to ground finishers and execute finishers with Paralysis though it's not the easiest ride considering the near single target nature of Hysteria but also keep in mind not every enemy in the Void is armored.

This is a ground finisher against a lvl 239 Heavy Gunner with 99.14% Damage reduction at 2.5x Combo since I did this before the Naramon rework. It was easier to lose your combo then. You can see that just two Corrosive procs and Condition Overload x2 at 26% status chance allow the damage to start flooding in  ...and yea, I refused to use Shadow Step back then.

Spoiler

aX9ocmS.jpg

I'm not trying to say Eternal War, ect build isn't viable. Just saying they definitely aren't better than a x2 Energize invested Hysteria build.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb VPrime96:

Combo Counter's Damage Multiplier would only affect Heavy Attacks in Melee 3.0 so DE is getting rid of it's Interaction with normal Melee Attacks. From reading this Sentence, does it mean Melee 3.0 would make Maiming Strike just as bad?

Questionable since it would conflict with blood rushs functionality... that's the reason people suspect that they'll split the influence (aka crit, status chance etc) and the seperate combo multiplier. Otherwise you may end up wasting like 5 mods just so your power attacks do a little more...

It's more likely that they'll adress this strategy with the range mod nerf and leave everything else as is.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 hours ago, Xydeth said:

valkyr needs a QOL, agree. she has 2 abilities which are meh, ignoring the rest which wouldnt be OP by any means if they got a small QOL/buff.

tbh though shes not meant for endurance runs. even if she had 50k+ EHP she herself brings nothing aside from melee support. hysteria really suffers vs nullies, parasitics and high armor so its unreliable anyway. she can manage 2hours and i think thats fine considering her kit. 0 CC and nothing against armor herself is an issue.

Yea, she needs a lil work.

I don't really do team endurance these days. 8h+ isn't appealing just to test a team comp anymore so I resorted to Solo runs and haven't even done that recently. She does offer very little to a team comp though and would not be my first pick or 2nd or 3rd. Perma Hysteria does also suffer against Infested endurance runs. That's one thing that's a no-go but outside Infested she keeps up with energy leeching. There's actually quite a few frames that can't deal with Infested Endurance Solo on the high end thanks to Ancient Disruptors not the Eximus. They will straight up one-shot your energy pool from Max regardless of mitigation. dodging or whatever. It's ultra cheezy.

Nullifiers you just have to be careful and do a little dance rave around their bubble or if they're not covering others you can afford to partially ignore them.

4 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I don't really do team endurance these days. 8h+ isn't appealing just to test a team comp anymore so I resorted to Solo runs and haven't even done that recently. She does offer very little to a team comp though and would not be my first pick or 2nd or 3rd. Perma Hysteria does also suffer against Infested endurance runs. That's one thing that's a no-go but outside Infested she keeps up with energy leeching. There's actually quite a few frames that can't deal with Infested Endurance Solo on the high end thanks to Ancient Disruptors not the Eximus. They will straight up one-shot your energy pool from Max regardless of mitigation. dodging or whatever. It's ultra cheezy.

I agree with this because i've done lvl 180 - 200+ Infested Runs as Valkyr Prime and Disruptors can just kick me out of Hysteria Immediately from just one grab. Toxic Ancients, Ancient Disruptors, annd Parasitics are the ones i normally be aware of when doing Infested Survivals since Parasitics can drain energy pretty fast, Disruptors (just like you said) can empty your energy in one grab, and Toxic Ancients can One Shot her at close Range outside of Hysteria. The enemy i can think of that's close the Toxic Ancient's damage would be the Corrupted Crewman.

Edited by VPrime96

34 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Questionable since it would conflict entirely with its functionality... that's the reason people suspect that they'll split the influence (aka crit, status chance etc) and the seperate combo multiplier. Otherwise you may end up wasting like 5 mods just so your power attacks do a little more...

It's more likely that they'll adress this srrategy with the range mod nerf and leave maiming and rivens as are.

I can see them doing that in Melee 3.0. Hybrid builds are normally the best kind anyway for High Level. 

As far as i understand they plan to not just nerf the range on that slide attack bullS#&$ but to remove the stupid synergie between crit on Slide and Blood Rush aka. You get that Bonus FLAT but nothing interacts with it. Gone are the Days of Red-Critting all day at 0.5 Combo-Counter and thats good. Melees arent meant to wipe out a whole Area with Red-Crits, they are meant for close quater hack&slay.

Oh and for guys that "cant imagine" a Hysteria Doing well vs lvl 300-500 she can and allways could.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

I feel some people over estimate that mod due to poor testing.

The mod hardly ever gives 90% mitigation considering the various amount of damage types in a mission it's giving more of a 50-60% Avg which is still good

It only seems to be effective when you have a variety of resistances. I'm still kinda on the fence as to whether it's worth using vs say a mod that adds a little extra health or armor.

1 hour ago, VPrime96 said:

We won't know until it happens, perhaps slide attacks will still increase in damage along with the combo counter. They are also rumored to change maiming strike (90% of weapon crit chance instead of flat 90% crit chance increase) but again we won't know until it happens.

Another thing is that it will certainly change melee weapon power balance so a lot of the weapons people like to use right now could be nerfed and probably not in the way that a lot of players seem to think it'll go.

3 minutes ago, hooperinius said:

It only seems to be effective when you have a variety of resistances. I'm still kinda on the fence as to whether it's worth using vs say a mod that adds a little extra health or armor.

We won't know until it happens, perhaps slide attacks will still increase in damage along with the combo counter. They are also rumored to change maiming strike (90% of weapon crit chance instead of flat 90% crit chance increase) but again we won't know until it happens.

Another thing is that it will certainly change melee weapon power balance so a lot of the weapons people like to use right now could be nerfed and probably not in the way that a lot of players seem to think it'll go.

The Combo Counter change might affect Exalted Weapons too since they are like another Melee Weapon until DE changed all of the Exalted Weapon's Stances so they would work with the Combo Counter change. They might make Melee be more limited to Sortie level and higher instead of right now which is going 2 - 3x higher while making Melee Weapons a Weapon you want to use for Guns instead of by itself. Also, the Adaption Mod, it's easy to reach 90% but that's when you have plenty of enemies hitting you at once. When you only have one enemy hitting you, then yeah, the mod don't be as Effective.