WTS GOD Tigris Riven (one of the best Tigris rivens in existence)

A hexacan is the best option if it has 53% status or higher. 

That's why people have reacted with a laugh emoji to your post. 

Your mod is good, but it isn't the best possible option. Visicans and satiatas increase damage for every gun universally, but they aren't always the best option to maximise damage if you do the math.

You're wrong because not everyone uses a status build.

First of all, a status build is only the "best" at extremely high levels AKA for Simulacrum heroes not real-world use, and most of the time the game doesn't even go beyond level 100.

Secondly, for bosses, status doesn't even work as they are all immune to status procs (slash procs).

Thirdly, a 53% status Riven only allows you to substitute a 60/60 status mod for the Riven. What could you possibly put in this additional mod slot? Answer: Nothing relevant. Unless you wanted a quality of life mod such as a reload speed. For instance, if "your" riven had 53% status and 112% damage, then you could use this riven and then replace your 60/60 with something else. Is the said "something else" mod gonna be better than the 73% multishot that my Riven offers? That's debatable.

12 hours ago, -dicht.Goko- said:

A hexacan is the best option if it has 53% status or higher. 

That's why people have reacted with a laugh emoji to your post. 

Your mod is good, but it isn't the best possible option. Visicans and satiatas increase damage for every gun universally, but they aren't always the best option to maximise damage if you do the math.

a5671Zr.gif

And here, I'll share 3 builds with you.

The 1st is the "SHEEPLE OMG SIMULACRUM LEVEL 155 100% Status OMG SLASH PROCS" for sheep that saw a youtube video and can't think for themselves.

41K damage, 1.8 reload. Sure, this build is absolutely the best in fantasy-land where you do 4 hour Survivals and all the enemies are level 155, and your group didn't bring any Corrosive Projections so you need 4 seconds of slash procs to burn through enemies.

The 2nd build IN REALITY (AKA sub level 100 = the entire game) is much better for trash clearing. 54K damage, 1.2 reload and PUNCHTHROUGH.

The 3rd build is the best for BOSS killing. 96K damage and 1.3 reload. This build maximizes the boss damage because nearly all warframe bosses have short few seconds of vulnerability during which they can be damaged (Sargus Ruk, Vay Hek, etc)

FYI, the Tigris isn't that great in "Normal" play aka it's not very efficient in clearing huge mobs of trash, it's more useful as a Boss Killer. However, given that I have even more godly Opticor and Rubico mods than my Tigris, I've decided to sell my Tigris to free up room. And I'm not even in a rush to sell it. It's by far one of the best Tigris Rivens on the server with 2 best in slot mods, one with a 50% roll and the other with a 99% roll and a relatively harmless Negative. This is basically like a 99% roll in RNG.

19 hours ago, angryjanitor said:

Secondly, for bosses, status doesn't even work as they are all immune to status procs (slash procs).

Bosses aren't immune to viral, corrosive, gas etc. 

Thirdly, a 53% status Riven only allows you to substitute a 60/60 status mod for the Riven. What could you possibly put in this additional mod slot? Answer: Nothing relevant.

That's not how "substitution" works. 

If you substitute a mod for another, you don't have an additional slot available. That's called "replacement". 

In your example, you substitute a dual-stat for the riven....and that's it. The riven needs to be better than the replaced mod to warrant substitution.

The reason you substitute a dual stat with a riven is simple: maths. Due to the disposition of the Tigris family, there is no mod that you can replace outright (you can't get 165% damage on a tigris riven to replace PPB for example). But you CAN replace a dual stat (or seeking fury or similar mod). 

I'm not saying your mod is bad. It's quite good...but your claim that it's one of the best mods in the game is...interesting to say the least. I imagine that's why you've reduced the asking price by more than half (10k to 4k buyout) in your latest post, although I'm surprised you would do that given you aren't in a rush to sell it...

I've decided to sell my Tigris to free up room. And I'm not even in a rush to sell it.

And:

Is the said "something else" mod gonna be better than the 73% multishot that my Riven offers?

Yes

Anyways, I wish you all the best with the sale, and hopefully you will find a buyer sooner rather than later. 

Edited by -dicht.Goko-