Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test glitch

(XBOX)Dabooa

Question

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Dabooa said:

I'll try again tomorrow. I tried from a relay. I'll try from my ship tomorrow. Thanks 

So I'm betting when you took your first tests, they were from the ship instead and you had zero troubles. I know how that goes from personal experience. My Mastery 24 test ended up doing the same thing to me as you first described. I was in the relay at the time I took the test and it went to a black screen, came back and I was still in the relay and the test just gave me the message that I needed to wait 24h to try again. That's been a long time ago now since I am right there at 26 now.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Dabooa said:

I have tried 2 times to test for level 3 mastery and each time I click yes to proceed, it says i cant test for 23:59:59.  Its a little frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?

That’s not a glitch you can only do a mastery test once every 24 hours even if you fail.

2 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

That’s not a glitch you can only do a mastery test once every 24 hours even if you fail.

I can't agree with you if he goes to take the test, and it instantly starts telling him the count down timer right at 23:59

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Dabooa said:

I have tried 2 times to test for level 3 mastery and each time I click yes to proceed, it says i cant test for 23:59:59.  Its a little frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?

Are you in a relay trying to take this test, or from your ship? If Yes to relay, do from your ship. If from your ship, try it one more time tomorrow on a fresh login, and if it fails again, I'd go to your respective bug report forum section, and report it. Take a picture of it the instant it comes up to tell you that you can't retake the test.

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I can't agree with you if he goes to take the test, and it instantly starts telling him the count down timer right at 23:59

Are you in a relay trying to take this test, or from your ship? If Yes to relay, do from your ship. If from your ship, try it one more time tomorrow on a fresh login, and if it fails again, I'd go to your respective bug report forum section, and report it. Take a picture of it the instant it comes up to tell you that you can't retake the test.

I'll try again tomorrow. I tried from a relay. I'll try from my ship tomorrow. Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

So I'm betting when you took your first tests, they were from the ship instead and you had zero troubles. I know how that goes from personal experience. My Mastery 24 test ended up doing the same thing to me as you first described. I was in the relay at the time I took the test and it went to a black screen, came back and I was still in the relay and the test just gave me the message that I needed to wait 24h to try again. That's been a long time ago now since I am right there at 26 now.

You would win that bet. 👍

Cool. Just remember to practice the test from relays, but leave before taking the test.

Also google global glyph codes. I see you don't have one yet on the forums, so if you went to the market in your ship and brought up Redeem Code, type in SHUL for a free glyph to a good twitch streamer. Then you can run that as your profile glyph.

Yep I just had this same issue with MR8 test. Clicked yes and after some practice rounds and now I have to wait a day.

I had no problems with MR7 test I did a week ago from the relay.

Guess I'll wait till tomorrow and do it from the ship.

3 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Cool. Just remember to practice the test from relays, but leave before taking the test.

Also google global glyph codes. I see you don't have one yet on the forums, so if you went to the market in your ship and brought up Redeem Code, type in SHUL for a free glyph to a good twitch streamer. Then you can run that as your profile glyph.

Wait does the glyph actually does something or is it just for the looks of it

Just now, Alcatraz said:

For looks. He's new so I thought I'd spread the word to him and he'd enjoy having a nice icon.

Oh so does you type the glyph code into the ingame market and you can get a free glyph and use it as your profile icon in game and in the forums?