Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venari healing mode AI "fix"

Yismir

Hi all. I main Khora and like her very much, but the AI of Venari often get stuck on place especially when healing.

I'm a sw developer,but not an AI developer so it's not really my jam, but since Venari can teleport to both player and NPC can't she(she?) check every 5 seconds if her target in healing mode is actually affected by the healing buff and, if not, teleport to the target ? This would prevent the problem of having the cat sitting on her ass 50 miles away every time, also beacuse i noticed that when she teleport it's probably considered a respawn and her AI start back again.

TL;DR : if Venari is in healing mode let her check every 5 sec. if the target is being affected by the heal. if not , teleport to the target.

This or let check Venari every 5 sec if 

- Venari has moved for X the last 5 sec

- Target is near Venari (x, y distance to target) 

If target is not near and Venari has not moved X, teleport to target.

If target is not near and Venari has moved X, dont do anything.

If target is near and Venari has not moved X, dont do anything.

If target is near and Venari has moved X, dont do anything.

It should be pretty easily either to implent OP suggestion or mine. I only mentioned mine because last week Venari NOT on healmode, but on normal attack mode, managed to get stuck in a hole for me. At least my Khora stood there and Venari was several screens away for minutes, until I went back to look for him.

But it only happened once, so pretty seldom.

Edited by Fiewel