Daily Tribute: boosters

(XBOX)KayAitch

When I log in for a log game and get a booster that's great, but it never happens.

When I'm logging in for a quick 10 minute blast, or to kick off foundry tasks, or especially when I'm up really late and just about to go to bed and a new day ticks over - then I always get 3 HR boosters.

Please could we have some mechanic to not start a booster the second we get it?

The higher your mastery rank and the closer you get to 1000 days, the longer the booster will last. I'm MR25, almost at 1000 days, and I get 36 hour boosters. Might not be what you're looking for, but do know that the daily tribute recently been modified to deal with that, so, the more you play, the better it gets.

Edited by Gabbynaru

8 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

The higher your mastery rank and the closer you get to 1000 days, the longer the booster will last. I'm MR25, almost at 1000 days, and I get 36 hour boosters. Might not be what you're looking for, but do know that the daily tribute recently been modified to deal with that, so, the more you play, the better it gets.

MR has nothing to do with that.
It's just about the amount of days you logged in.

Warframe: "You have been playing over an hour. Take a break"

Also Warframe: "It's 1am, have a valuable booster that you have to use now!"

16 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

I'm MR25, almost at 1000 days, and I get 36 hour boosters.

Happy for you due, I'm MR18, 240ish days and get 3hr boosters - though the shorter boosters are worth a lot more to newer players.

I'm not asking for longer boosters, just that DE recognise that sometimes we can't play for 3 hours immediately after the daily login pops.

I think boosters should only start when you load the first mission after getting them.

On 2018-10-28 at 5:31 AM, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Warframe: "You have been playing over an hour. Take a break"

Also Warframe: "It's 1am, have a valuable booster that you have to use now!"

Happy for you due, I'm MR18, 240ish days and get 3hr boosters - though the shorter boosters are worth a lot more to newer players.

I'm not asking for longer boosters, just that DE recognise that sometimes we can't play for 3 hours immediately after the daily login pops.

I think boosters should only start when you load the first mission after getting them.

the activation window would have to be until the next daily logins to discourage stacking boosters.

2 hours ago, Atsia said:

the activation window would have to be until the next daily logins to discourage stacking boosters.

You can't stack boosters anyway, if I have a 3 day booster from a sortie and I get the same type of booster from the daily login it just disappears - I don't get a double boost or an extra hour on the end.