More or less small changes/ additions that you want

Tuli_Donitsi

Tell us and DE what you wish to add or change little bit in the game. Here are the things I want:

1) Ordis needs more voice lines and he shouldn't say them so often. I can hear him say only 3 quotes and he says them every 2 minutes

"Operator? Ordis wonders... what are you thinking about?"

"I've been thinking, Operator...I thought you'd want to know."

"Operator! Did you hear that? It said-- Cosmic background radiation is a riot!"

Also, when will Ordis say "Groovy!" when we claim a weapon? At 1:28 https://youtu.be/-VuYCLelIO8?t=88

2) Operators need more voice lines. Operators say something clever back to the bosses who we are fighting.

-Sargas Ruk: Too easy, I expected more! I deserve a challenge!

-Operator: Careful what you wish for.

----------

- Alad V: Huh, I can't decide Tenno, have you come to save your friends? Or just steal my property?

- Operator: "I've come here to stop your greed.

-I'm curious why some voice lines such as "Marking mod" were removed? I think they were good idea but my problem was that other players (Who have operator unlocked obviously) do not hear or see it.

3) Revert changes for some mods

-Heavy Impact. Why can't we activate it anymore with melee ground slam? It's also incredibly risky to Bullet jump and land with your own weight. Sliding just before landing prevents the landing animation but you may miss the enemies and it was safer and faster to force Heavy Impact with ground slam.

-Reflection. Melee 3.0 will propably change how this mod works. It's awful that I have to sacrifice my energy to reflect damage back that doesn't even kill the enemy. Years back this was fun when combined with Reflex Guard. At max level this mod should reflect 150%-200% damage back to enemy and shouldn't drain energy.

Edited by Tulipunahapero

1) The ability to shoot down incoming rockets, namely from bombard, so we can basically aim a full auto rifle and spray down incoming rocket.

2) Improved minimap when enlarged, instead of showing the objective is "right outside this door"
it reveal the actual location of things like life support/ air support/ evacuation point. Which might be just next door.

3) Enemy Radar highlight heavy units.

4) "Incoming rocket" warning when a bombard is shooting at you just so we can roll/ dodge when it happens to be fired from behind.

or go ahead and shoot down since it is coming after you.

5) More red orb occurrence, or at least a more reliable occurance like 
headshot and melee kill with have chance to spawn red orb.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

1) Map synchronised with all players, so if you discover a new part of the map it will be updated for your allies aswell. Would be very useful in Survival mission where you dont exactly know where they are (or which tyleset) and also for searching.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ada_Wong_SG:

1) The ability to shoot down incoming rockets, namely from bombard, so we can basically aim a full auto rifle and spray down incoming rocket.

I like that one, more so as a way of counter in narrow tylesets.

2) Improved minimap when enlarged, instead of showing the objective is "right outside this door"

that would be cool to have both possibilities.

4) "Incoming rocket" warning when a bombard is shooting at you just so we can roll/ dodge when it happens to be fired from behind.

or go ahead and shoot down since it is coming after you.

I personally think, that this might be too overhelming regarding the clearability on the HUD, but maybe you have another picture of how this might should work.  

1 hour ago, 80think08 said:

I personally think, that this might be too overhelming regarding the clearability on the HUD, but maybe you have another picture of how this might should work.  

56IkUYp.png&key=b649134861ab1dac62d8c7a8

I suppose we already have this in Archwing, just make it so while on foot any homing rocket fired at the warframe 
will get this warning. Sometime scoped in with sniper rifle and getting rocket from sides, so good to have this warning system.