Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trophy problem

(PSN)Cargan2016

Question

I don't know if it only one lately but for some reason its not giving me credit for the 8fold path trophy.  The 8 waves of defence using the only mele.  I just ran second defence mission all way to wave 10 with only the Caustacyst equipped and helios with no sent weapon equipped.  and had done a 15 with only skiajati before.  and I never bother with powers before wave 10. it is not a huge game breaking issue but making the completionist in me throw a fit

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

hmm ok ill give that a shot

Honestly if you think about it it makes sense because the sentinels have lots of powers (precepts) that they are going to use whether you want it or not.  If the game is counting their powers in addition to yours it shouldn't unlock the trophy.

You could probably remove the precept mods off the sentinel and then still equip it, but what would be the point in that xD.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Honestly if you think about it it makes sense because the sentinels have lots of powers (precepts) that they are going to use whether you want it or not.  If the game is counting their powers in addition to yours it shouldn't unlock the trophy.

You could probably remove the precept mods off the sentinel and then still equip it, but what would be the point in that xD.

ran it 10 waves nothing but Scindo on my mesa still no go on the trophy.  im out of ideas

got it finally but should not have on time I did was running ash and using way more than mele only.  cant complain to much as I should of gotten it like 5 times over before then just find it odd as I get credit the one time im running much more than mele only attacks other than 5 times where I had virtually nothing but mele attacks and when summary was up all my kills where mele